Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though Pau is being misused and IMO not actually as bad as he's looked this year, there's no way in hell Blake and Pau are equals at this point despite what the "ALL HE DOES IS DUNK!!!1" crowd would have you believe. Barnes is better than Jamison too, Antawn is just useless at this point. But individual matchups aside their team is just light years better.

Edit: Never mind, it's been said.

Last edited:
I care about the Pacers. Hell I actually care about the Spurs too.

I want to see how effective Lance Stephenson can be off the bench when Granger comes back. I still have alot of questions about Paul George at the 2 as well

How about George Hill?

At the end of the day, George Hill is NOT a point guard, and he gets visibly frustrated when he isnt included in the offense. I watched a whole offensive set where time was winding down, and Paul George was wide open on the wing, but George Hill decided to dribble around and take a contested off balance jumper at the buzzer. I dont want him as our PG in the long term at all, but he is serviceable

I hope Paul Pierce gets traded to New Orleans just so I can call him a Pelic**t

I want to see how effective Lance Stephenson can be off the bench when Granger comes back. I still have alot of questions about Paul George at the 2 as well
How about George Hill?

At the end of the day, George Hill is NOT a point guard, and he gets visibly frustrated when he isnt included in the offense. I watched a whole offensive set where time was winding down, and Paul George was wide open on the wing, but George Hill decided to dribble around and take a contested off balance jumper at the buzzer. I dont want him as our PG in the long term at all, but he is serviceable
All of this is true. I was never a big fan of the guy, I was glad when we got rid of him. He really doesnt buy into the team basketball dynamic.

NYK @ Boston tonight. How many times will Honey Nut Cheerios be referenced?

How about George Hill?

All of this is true. I was never a big fan of the guy, I was glad when we got rid of him. He really doesnt buy into the team basketball dynamic.

NYK @ Boston tonight. How many times will Honey Nut Cheerios be referenced?

TOO MANY TIMES.... over/under 50 :nerd:

Defense at PG isn't THAT important but you have to consider him a big part of what you do on defense. There aren't too many PGs with a 6'9 wingspan that defend like Hill does. Maybe he's not a long term starter since he isn't a great ball handler or distributor but he's a key on that Pacer squad right now. Indy is winning strictly because of defense. George Hill, Paul George and Roy Hibbert are HUGE and are shutting teams down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom