Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Simmons
BY BILLSIMMONS
The Celtics and Lakers are a combined 37-46. The Kings and Bucks are a combined 38-45.
nthat.gif

Royce White :x
what did this idiot do now
“Coach McHale doesn’t run this team,” White said in a conversation with Houston radio station KBXX. “Despite what people think, he has very little control over this team. From a basketball point, he runs it, but from a business level and from an operational level, he has very little say. He’s almost a co-worker of mine rather than an adviser or a managerial type of position. That’s one of the big issues here.”
Link

Royce White :x
what did this idiot do now
“Coach McHale doesn’t run this team,” White said in a conversation with Houston radio station KBXX. “Despite what people think, he has very little control over this team. From a basketball point, he runs it, but from a business level and from an operational level, he has very little say. He’s almost a co-worker of mine rather than an adviser or a managerial type of position. That’s one of the big issues here.”
Link

The arrogance.. :smh:

Link
The arrogance..
mean.gif
What the hell 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom