Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

Neither should Jamal Crawford. They're not doing anything different from anything they've done the rest of their careers.
They're both playing on another level then they have in the past tho. Their both are more involved in the TEAM concept of things and are doing whatever it takes to win. The only thing there doing that they always do is score.

Dat Camel Clutch.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shocked Lopez didn't make the cut, happy that D Will and Joe Johnson didn't make it. They haven't had AS years.

JR should have made it

I don't follow the west as close, especially the Warriors but why is everyone upset about Curry? Hasn't he missed a lot of games this year? I always see that he's sitting out due to an injury. That's a serious question, no flaming or trolling.

He missed 2 games

I don't follow the west as close, especially the Warriors but why is everyone upset about Curry? Hasn't he missed a lot of games this year? I always see that he's sitting out due to an injury. That's a serious question, no flaming or trolling.

No. Curry's been pretty healthy this season. He's only missed a few games, at most. It may only be 2 or 3. And he's been putting up great numbers on a team that's 5th in the West. Personally, having seen them play several times, I think Curry is more important to GSW than Lee is. He makes that team go. I think he deserved the all-star nod.

roll.gif
at J.R. Smith.

The guy has improved and is in the conversation for Sixth Man, but he's shooting like 40 percent for the season and takes as many shots as points scored per game.
He averages 16 ppg and shoots 15 times a game and barely shoot over 40%, and peoples mad he didn't make the team.
roll.gif

They're both playing on another level then they have in the past tho. Their both are more involved in the TEAM concept of things and are doing whatever it takes to win. The only thing there doing that they always do is score.

So...instead of being relentless chuckers, they're actually doing what they're supposed to do, i.e. playing team basketball.

And for this they should be All-Stars?

So...instead of being relentless chuckers, they're actually doing what they're supposed to do, i.e. playing team basketball.

And for this they should be All-Stars?

THIS, he still takes bad shots and has a low percentage. and YES, i have seen enough knicks gms.

Also making the :stoneface: face at Paul Pierce not getting in over Chris Bosh.

I realize the C's are under .500, but P2 is literally the reason we're not like 15-26 right now.

:lol: im pretty sure rondo is the reason :nerd:

i think hes more valuable than p2

*kanye shrug*

What exactly are they doing that's on another level? Not much separating JR Smith from Jordan Crawford other than the overall team success. Actually, if they switched places, I'm sure the Knicks record would be about the same.

so that means they should be in the all star game? both are doing the samething they always did. Crawford best year was his 1st year in ATL. yall want 2 guys that are shooting 40% and coming of the bench to be on the all star game? come on now

Ginobili has only been to 2 all star games and both years came when he was a starter on the spurs. he has had great years as a 6th men and still didnt make it to so why should JR and jamal be there?
roll.gif
at J.R. Smith.

The guy has improved and is in the conversation for Sixth Man, but he's shooting like 40 percent for the season and takes as many shots as points scored per game.
THIS

anyone saying JR or Crawford shouldv'e made the team is tripping. only 12 spots man, not 20

oh and dwight also stole a spot for the west. hows a 17-25 team gonna have 2 all stars man lol

Kyrie Should not be there....I'm not a fan of monta. but he's had similar years and never made it. I feel like the NBA and everybody is pushing Uncle Drew. The coaches truly hate Josh Smith, and I hope Deng, Dwight, Garnett, and Aldridge sit out cuz I know they have lingering injuries.

Jr and Jamal should not make it either, they're having their best seasons, but I don't think they are all star worthy.

West Reserves should have been:

Duncan

Parker

Westbrook

Harden

Curry

Lee

Ibaka

East Should Have Been

JSmoove

Holiday

George

Noah

Jennings (Cant believe I'm saying this smh)

Bosh

Chandler

No. Curry's been pretty healthy this season. He's only missed a few games, at most. It may only be 2 or 3. And he's been putting up great numbers on a team that's 5th in the West. Personally, having seen them play several times, I think Curry is more important to GSW than Lee is. He makes that team go. I think he deserved the all-star nod.
no question.. i thought curry would've made it atleast over lee..

laugh.gif
im pretty sure rondo is the reason
nerd.gif

*kanye shrug*
I disagree. Rondo lacks the intangibles, he gets his stats but rarely does it end up being meaningful stats to the game. He thinks too much and it hurts his game.

THIS, he still takes bad shots and has a low percentage. and YES, i have seen enough knicks gms.
I totally agree he still takes bad shoots but from being a nuggets fan and watching every game from his nugget days there's definitely a huge difference in the person he is and the way he plays.

:lol: im pretty sure rondo is the reason :nerd:

*kanye shrug*

No, I know Rondo is the best overall player, by far.

However, Boston can't score to save their lives, and aside from those once-every-two-months games where Rondo wakes up and decides he wants to go for 30 points, it's Pierce who's carrying a lot of the offense.

Dude should have at least gotten in over Paul George or freaking Bosh Spice.

Last edited:
I totally agree he still takes bad shoots but from being a nuggets fan and watching every game from his nugget days there's definitely a huge difference in the person he is and the way he plays.

Yep. I don't believe he's an All Star but it's not the same old JR either. At least for 80% of the season so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom