Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS, he still takes bad shots and has a low percentage. and YES, i have seen enough knicks gms.
I totally agree he still takes bad shoots but from being a nuggets fan and watching every game from his nugget days there's definitely a huge difference in the person he is and the way he plays.

but dude was a scrub who would get on hot streaks and when he was off, he was basically useless. obviously, any consistency would be better than his denver days. dude was an underachiever his whole career and should be rewarded just cause he started playing "team" ball?

No, I know Rondo is the best overall player.

However, Boston can't score to save their lives, and aside from those once-every-two-months games where Rondo wakes up and decides he wants to go for 30 points, it's Pierce who's carrying a lot of the offense.

Dude should have at least gotten in over Paul George or freaking Bosh Spice.

ah ok i get you.

bosh, deng, jrue/uncle drew :smh: :smh:

d12, alridge :smh: :smh:

lakes fans voting just to vote :smh: :smh:

No, I know Rondo is the best overall player.

However, Boston can't score to save their lives, and aside from those once-every-two-months games where Rondo wakes up and decides he wants to go for 30 points, it's Pierce who's carrying a lot of the offense.

Dude should have at least gotten in over Paul George or freaking Bosh Spice.
Bosh, yes. George? 
mean.gif

Kyrie Should not be there....I'm not a fan of monta. but he's had similar years and never made it. I feel like the NBA and everybody is pushing Uncle Drew. The coaches truly hate Josh Smith, and I hope Deng, Dwight, Garnett, and Aldridge sit out cuz I know they have lingering injuries.

Jr and Jamal should not make it either, they're having their best seasons, but I don't think they are all star worthy.

West Reserves should have been:

Duncan
Parker
Westbrook
Harden
Curry
Lee
Ibaka

East Should Have Been

JSmoove
Holiday
George
Noah
Jennings (Cant believe I'm saying this smh)
Bosh
Chandler

No Lopez?

Did not know NTers had this huge man crush for JR and Jamal. I know they've been playing well and are leading candidates for 6th man of the yr but All-star? c'mon :lol:

I do think Bosh doesn't deserve it though. Truth shoulda been there but doubt coaches vote 3rd Celtic as an all-star when their record hovers around .500. Most logical choice would then be Lopez.

George making the all-star team reminds me how annoyed I was when the Clippers drafted Aminu ahead of him. I guess it worked out because I don't know that we'd have CP now if we had drafted George, but still. He clearly was the much more NBA ready player at the time. A team with Griffin, Eric Gordon and Paul George would have been fun to watch. But again, things worked out ok for Clipper Nation on that one.

Nobody to blame but the fans for that.

you guys need to stop the blind hate. the fans did right who beside dwight worthy of starting center spot?

16.7 ppg 12 rpg 2.5 blocks and shooting 57 percent

the closest would be duncan but hes not exciting

you guys need to stop the blind hate. the fans did right who beside dwight worthy of starting center spot?

16.7 ppg 12 rpg 2.5 blocks and shooting 57 percent

the closest would be duncan but hes not exciting

i guess since the lakers arent making the playoffs 2 all stars help :rolleyes

Curry gets snubbed and Ellis gets snubbed. The league is just plain haitin on GSW guards. Its an freaking all star game, both Curry and Ellis are exciting to watch but yet they're not in it :rolleyes.

Calm down yall. Dwight is gonna make sure that he's hurt until trade deadline, thus bowing out of the ASG and allowing Curry to take that last slot. :D

Last edited:

It didn't have to be a center though. They took center off the ballot and just have "front court" players, so it could have been Aldridge or Lee starting over Howard. No doubt Dwight's putting up good numbers, but are not a good team right now. Usually, guys get penalized for being on bad teams when it comes to the ASG. I can't remember any other time when two guys from a way sub-.500 team made the all-star game, let alone both started.

:smh: I'm sure Timmy doesn't want to go and do all that stuff. Curry should have made the team.

The east....*shrug* Lopez should have gotten on. Don't know much about Bosh really if anything Knicks should have 3. Jrue, idk. Happy for Uncle Drew but how many wins does he have?

East bout to get whooped!

Curry gets snubbed and Ellis gets snubbed. The league is just plain haitin on GSW guards. Its an freaking all star game, both Curry and Ellis are exciting to watch but yet they're not in it :rolleyes.

in recent gsw history, this is probably the worst snub of them all
steph, baron (yr after "we believe"), monta (plain solid for a few yrs), jrich (had that one really solid yr), antawn (was putting up 25+ on really bad teams)

What guard do y'all think Curry should be in the All-Star game over?  It would have to either be Westbrook, Harden, or Parker. 

Personally I think he should replace Parker, I can't make a case for him over Westbrook or Harden.

Oh and Joakim Noah in the all-star game.....seriously? 
sick.gif
  I respect dude's play, but NOBODY wants to see him in a all-star game. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom