Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The result followed by this gif made me drop my gum on the carpet :lol:

:lol: :rofl:

:rofl: no Pierce in sight

Last edited:

Paul Pierce at Inglewood was very athletic. Like Full Court Sprinting/Smashing on people athletic. Not an athletic freak, but he could "GO."

Put it like this. You would not expect him to look like this as a pro as far as athleticism is concerned, after looking at him in high school :lol:

No, Pierce has never been a great athlete, at least not during his NBA days. That's like asking if Allen Iverson was ever a great facilitator and willing passer.

My man does know how to put the ball in the bucket though. Can't really explain his current slump other than the possibility of his age finally catching him. He'll break out of it eventually.

Last edited:
No, Pierce has never been a great athlete, at least not during his NBA days. That's like asking if Allen Iverson was ever a great facilitator and willing passer.

My man does know how to put the ball in the bucket though. Can't really explain his current slump other than the possibility of his age finally catching him. He'll break out of it eventually.
Always amazed me how Pierce gets past people tho off the dribble.  He just looks sooooo sloooowww.  I'm convinced he lulls defenders to sleep, that's the only logical answer. 
laugh.gif

Paul Pierce at Inglewood was very athletic. Like Full Court Sprinting/Smashing on people athletic. Not an athletic freak, but he could "GO."

Put it like this. You would not expect him to look like this as a pro as far as athleticism is concerned, after looking at him in high school :lol:

Here is a Summer League vid when Truth was 21 yrs old 2yrs in the L basically.

**** Kevin Martin :smh:

How could you hate him?

kevin-martin.jpg

He was saving it for a winning team? :lol:

I have been amazed with his ability to stay healthy this yr, having only missed 1 game when he averaged 20+ games missed the previous 5 seasons. I have convinced myself to like him. He ain't Harden but he is prolific as a catch and shooter and doesn't dominate the ball. He claims he wants to stay here and will take less money to do so, but we heard that last yr too.

James Johnson has on those tall *** Under Armour Charge BB. :x

On jerseys, Perkins sweats so much he has to get a new one multiple times a game, as many as 3. So that's why his always looks darker

Last edited:
Sometimes watching the Kings melt down like this is just as entertaining as when they win :lol: :rofl: :frown:

Sometimes watching the Kings melt down like this is just as entertaining as when they win :lol: :rofl: :frown:
I like Cousins though. He's just in a spot where refs hate him so he gets tons of bad calls against him and gets tech and ejection for making sour faces while other players can cuss and throw tirades with no repurcussions. Your boy Isaiah trying to guard anyone in the post though, :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom