Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
start at around 2:30. :lol: dat struggle

116kmjt.gif

Throb's first defensive reaction can't be to try and take a charge every single time :lol:

Triple Double Watch after 3 quarters Kobe 10-7-12

Also career high in assists for Kobe is 15

Last edited:
Can't believe dude took a hook shot form half court and made it. :wow:

LeBron is the man for that, even the Pistons bench went nuts.

Russ with 14 assists. Just play the Kings every night.

And Lebron hugging the fan was just awesome. 

Last edited:
Add to the why Scott Brooks is a terrible coach file: up 22 on the Kings in the 4th with 6 minutes left, they have taken all their starters out, and KD is still in the game
Franchise record 8 in the 3rd quarter, and his pops is at the game too. It panned to him in the crowd but Brian Davis didn't say anything about it. I don't think him or Grant Long knew

Last edited:
Franchise record 8 in the 3rd quarter, and his pops is at the game too. It panned to him in the crowd but Brian Davis didn't say anything about it. I don't think him or Grant Long knew
Why is his pop's at this game. Why not a Lakers or Clippers game? Isn't he from LBC
I think every player/team wishes they could play the Kings every night 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

We play the Lakers on Sunday, fam will probably be there. I don't know if he has been at any other games this trip but like I said they were panning Thunder jerseys in the stands and I noticed him.

Can't believe dude took a hook shot form half court and made it.
eek.gif

LeBron is the man for that, even the Pistons bench went nuts.
Son was asked in the interview what are you gonna do with the money and he said "well imma have to give half to the government".
laugh.gif

Even Bron got a kick outta that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom