Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not?

I get there has been inconsistency, and he hasn't been nearly as dominant as he was 2 years ago..

But he's 1st in Rebounds, 5th in Blocks, 4th in FG%.. And at the time of the selection was 2nd in Center Scoring. After 3 bad games is at 5th now.

Not to mention he plays on a popular franchise, and is a popular player.
you know good and damn well he shouldnt be starting in the all star game and hell dude is right not even make it

ya sorry KG wont give gasol a new heart. and pierce just looks like one of those guys that would mental check himself out of games if boston traded him. thats home to him, he would be a train wreck anywhere else

Why not?

I get there has been inconsistency, and he hasn't been nearly as dominant as he was 2 years ago..

But he's 1st in Rebounds, 5th in Blocks, 4th in FG%.. And at the time of the selection was 2nd in Center Scoring. After 3 bad games is at 5th now.

Not to mention he plays on a popular franchise, and is a popular player.

you know good and damn well he shouldnt be starting in the all star game and hell dude is right not even make it

Nope.

You should hear the slander Talk Radio is having out here in the Bay Area. I could entertain the fact that Dwight, might not have reallllllly deserved to start or be in it, but according to the radio stations out here its the biggest travesty in sports history to have him in over Steph Curry.

Sidebar: I hate Bob Fitzgerald

Memphis does not get worse. Replacing Rudy with a guy that essentially puts up the same numbers and may be a better playoff performer is not getting worse. Long term, its probably not the best deal though. Memphis does save money next season, but they would have nothing else unless they was able to get a few other pieces in the deal.

I could see Memphis just waiting it out and getting the young pieces in the offseason, but a lot depends on if the front office values more at this point in time. So far, they have not messed anything up. Things seem to be working out with the Cleveland trade since it allowed Wroten to finally play since Hollins was too stupid to do it on his own (i.e. Xavier Henry getting hurt so it allowed Tony Allen to play in the 2010-11 season).

Tim Duncan should be starting over Dwight, I'm not sure how that's really debatable.

More popular player, more popular franchise...

And unless you go by Advanced Statistics (sorry to tell you most of the world doesn't) Duncan's numbers are not something someone would differentiate as much better than Dwight's

Last edited:
Going to the Blazers/Clippers game tonight. Pretty excited. Haven't gone to a game since Seattle left town.
Hopefully CP3 is playing 
tongue.gif

you gonna rock Sonics gear?

Probably not. :x

so everyone is ok with the popular vote if there player gets in but it sucks when there player doesn't? o ok i get it now

:lol: @ KG will toughen Pau up. Pau has finessed his way through his entire career, and KG is supposed to change that all of a sudden? PLZ :rofl:

so everyone is ok with the popular vote if there player gets in but it sucks when there player doesn't? o ok i get it now

No it's not ok.. But let's not act like had Dwight been anyone else with those stats they'd be yelling for him to be an All-Star.

Inconsistent by his standards? Yes. But do his stats deserve an All Star Spot? Absolutely.

Pau Gasol didn't get in, and rightfully so. And if he did, he wouldn't deserve it.

Last edited:
Here's the murking of Thabeet from last night as the Thunder murked the Kings 
laugh.gif

You should hear the slander Talk Radio is having out here in the Bay Area. I could entertain the fact that Dwight, might not have reallllllly deserved to start or be in it, but according to the radio stations out here its the biggest travesty in sports history to have him in over Steph Curry.

Sidebar: I hate Bob Fitzgerald

Dwight over anybody is a joke. He's not even have a good year. But once again the idiot fans vote for the most talked about players.

Bob Fitzgerald :pimp:

Last edited:
Curry is better in every category per 36 other than points which Crawford has him by one. So no, Curry is far more deserving.

Can't believe ****ing Danny Ainge is still out there dangling Paul Pierce, aka the face of the franchise for the last 15 years, aka our Finals MVP, aka the guy who dragged a roster full of nobodies into the playoffs year after year, aka one of the greatest Celtics ever.

>: >: >: the disrespect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom