Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy Gay explodes to the rack, ridiculous slam dunk, jam, vertical, nba toronto raptors

:x

How the hell has ESPN messed up that stat 
laugh.gif

maybe they included playoffs?

Probably so because I thought to myself that stat doesn't sound right especially considering Kobe had a 35.4 ppg season and a 31.6 ppg season and the highest Lebron had ever averaged was 30ppg.

“The last shot on Andre, I think Andre wanted to win the game,” Karl said. “I know you can question that shot, but in a sense I kind of liked it. I like to have a guy on my team that has the guts to take that shot.”

Miller was 7-of-17 in the game to that point, and had made just one of the three treys he hoisted up. He danced around the last shot attempt.

“I think both teams wanted to go home,” Miller said. “I thought about fouling Paul Pierce on that three (in the second overtime), make him earn two free throws and then we would still be up by one with maybe four or five seconds."

A go to guy is the least of this teams worries. Head coach and oldest veteran are ******g morons.

Last edited:
Indiana needs to get Miller.

Their bench is pitiful.

This, DJ Augustine is not the answer for our second unit. Our backup bigs are pretty good, Hansbrough and Mahimi, but we have no scoring
I fully expect that to change when Granger comes back, since I believe hel'll be coming off the bench

edit -

Brian Windhorst: According to @LiShuangfu Lakers & Warriors will play games in China next fall, Pacers & Rockets will play in Taipei & Philippines Twitter @WindhorstESPN/QUOTE]

another random fact, Indy is supposed to be a candidate for next years ASG, but they turned it down, saying that Bankers Life schedule is too packed :rolleyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom