Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop IT this man was getting his minutes taken by Turiaf & Odom a few weeks ago :lol:

That's why I said "today" - meaning in last night's game. He very well may be awful in the next game he plays. And that's why he's Deandre Jordan.

yea that last sentence was pretty stupid. go cool down with some more haterade

That's honestly something Jordan would subliminally say. He said a couple years ago when asked whether Kobe ranked amongst the best "Kobe is in the top 10. Top 10 of Shooting Guards of all time"

That's Mike man, a master of the media and words. Who am I hating on? Lol.

man why can't shaq just take jokes man......god damn I hate people like him...always serious and defensive

but chuck had me rolling 
laugh.gif

then the camera caught him whispering to kenny 
roll.gif
He's a better sport than people give him credit for, but he always wants to one up someone and can't let things go. But last night I saw him laughing at Chuck's jokes and giving props if they got Shaq good.

man why can't shaq just take jokes man......god damn I hate people like him...always serious and defensive

but chuck had me rolling 
laugh.gif

then the camera caught him whispering to kenny 
roll.gif
He's a better sport than people give him credit for, but he always wants to one up someone and can't let things go. But last night I saw him laughing at Chuck's jokes and giving props if they got Shaq good.
besides that one moment I was talking about he did do well taking jokes

Lebron isn't even a good dunker though.

Only casual basketball fans want to actually see him in the dunk contest.

He is a good dunker, watch his warm up dunks on YT..... Dude throws it down so hard if you converted it to a punch he hits harder than tyson

#mindblown

He is a good dunker, watch his warm up dunks on YT..... Dude throws it down so hard if you converted it to a punch he hits harder than tyson

#mindblown

yeah but that doesnt equate to a good dunker. In the dunk contest people want to see technical finesse dunks, not just people hammering the rim.

who has the best post moves in NBA history? I was thinking it was between McHale, Hakeem, Kareem or Timmy....but I'm sure there are plenty of players that I'm forgetting.....

This was fantastic. Excellent, excellent read.

What I heard in his interview is there, he has an.....anger, moreso than drive he needs to dominate. He is freaking ferocious at 50 man. :lol:

Makes me appreciate what he was even more, even tho I rooted against him when he played, I always knew what I was seein.

I hope he gets the Bobcats goin so he can give more angry speeches. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom