Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got this sensational scenario in mind that would be epic if it were to happen:
James white stuns the crowd with an array of sizzling spectacular dunks. While hes getting mad love, he takes off his jersey to reveal a shirt that reads "the REAL King James", the crowd goes bonkers. Lebron, obviously offended, emerges from the audience and demands an extra sudden death bonus round... All while still in street clothes, word to Prince.

Ive got this sensational scenario in mind that would be epic if it were to happen:
James white stuns the crowd with an array of sizzling spectacular dunks. While hes getting mad love, he takes off his jersey to reveal a shirt that reads "the REAL King James", the crowd goes bonkers. Lebron, obviously offended, emerges from the audience and demands an extra sudden death bonus round... All while still in street clothes, word to Prince.

:lol: :rofl:

they used to have this happen in 2k's Dunk Contest mode... if you won Lebron would roll up in an escalade and play you (from what I remember)... my friends and I got a kick out of this

Lol like in 2k when you won the dunk contest and Bron comes out of nowhere and challenges you.

SMH

Wojronowski is pissing me off with his tweets though. You're only good for news, not blessing us with opinions from your high horse.

That's exactly why I stopped following Woj on Twitter. I could only take his smug, self-righteousness for so long.

How many points do you all think a 50 year old Mike Jordan could average in the NBA right now?

HOUSTON (KDKA) – Could Pittsburgh be on the list to get an NBA franchise? That’s what NBA commissioner David Stern recently mentioned in an interview with the Houston Chronicle.

Stern sat down with Jonathan Feigen of the Chronicle and spoke about the issue of moving the Sacramento Kings to Seattle, to replace the Sonics.

He told Feigen “Right now, we have no approved plan for an arena in Seattle. We have a very good potential ownership group and set of plans, but there’s a lot of work to be done.”

When asked about possible NBA expansion Stern told the Chronicle, “I keep a little green book with a list of all the cities interested in NBA teams and could respond pretty quickly. There’s all kinds of stuff going on in Pittsburgh, Columbus, Louisville, Virginia Beach, Las Vegas, Vancouver, Mexico City, Kansas City.”

David Stern has less than a year remaining as NBA commissioner. He will be replaced by Adam Silver.

:lol: :lol:

Great at the "thought" of adding more NBA teams when they need to get rid of like 4 :lol: :smh:

I would HATE to see lebron on the dunk contest because due to the small stature of the other contestants & ESPN on their Lebron is the best ever spree everything he does would probably be ranked a 50 their is no way they are gonna let Lebron lose to james white or Gerald Green

HOUSTON (KDKA) – Could Pittsburgh be on the list to get an NBA franchise? That’s what NBA commissioner David Stern recently mentioned in an interview with the Houston Chronicle.

When asked about possible NBA expansion Stern told the Chronicle, “I keep a little green book with a list of all the cities interested in NBA teams and could respond pretty quickly. There’s all kinds of stuff going on in Pittsburgh, Columbus, Louisville, Virginia Beach, Las Vegas, Vancouver, Mexico City, Kansas City.”

A whole season in Mexico?

People will die.

Some rookie's going out clubbin and getting kidnapped.

Last edited:

A whole season in Mexico?

People will die.

Some rookie's going out clubbin and getting kidnapped.

I was thinking that too. You know El Jefe is getting his piece of the pie

HOUSTON, TX and SPRINGFIELD, MA – The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame announced today, at NBA All-Star Weekend in Houston, an elite list of players and coaches, as the 12 finalists from the North American and Women’s committees to be considered for election in 2013. This year’s list includes six first-time finalists: five-time NBA All-Star Tim Hardaway, three-time National Coach of the Year Sylvia Hatchell, two-time NBA Championship coach Tom Heinsohn, nine-time NBA All-Star Gary Payton, five-time WNBA All-Star Dawn Staley and six-time NBA All-Star Mitch Richmond. Previous finalists included again this year for consideration are four-time NBA All-Star Maurice Cheeks, four-time NBA All-Star Spencer Haywood, four-time NBA All-Star Bernard King, five-time NCAA Final Four coach Guy Lewis, six-time NCAA Final Four coach Rick Pitino and four-time NCAA Final Four coach Jerry Tarkanian. The Class of 2013 will be unveiled at the NCAA Final Four in April.

yeah but that doesnt equate to a good dunker. In the dunk contest people want to see technical finesse dunks, not just people hammering the rim.

who has the best post moves in NBA history? I was thinking it was between McHale, Hakeem, Kareem or Timmy....but I'm sure there are plenty of players that I'm forgetting.....

Don't forget Brad Daugherty his nickname use to be "The man with 1,000 post moves". But if I had to choose one it would be Hakeem or McHale.

Last edited:
Keem used to make dudes look silly and move like a guard in the post :x

Last edited:
Haha didn't know Usain Bolt was in the celebrity game .. That'll be cool.

Pumpe for the Rising Stars Challenge tonight! 4 Cavs to represent! :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom