Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Stockton's status for the 1992 Dream Team took a hit when a collision with teammate Michael Jordan resulted in an undisplaced fracture of the right fibula during an Olympic qualifier. Stockton said he would play through the pain, but ended up missing the first five games in Barcelona.
Link
Thanks man. What did you search??? I was only googling Dream Team stuff....

sorry for the scummy post

If MJ wasn't on the team, do you think Scottie would still be on it?

isiah shouldve been on that team
mean.gif
Sorry champ but Mike but a stop to that real quick.  Maybe Isiah should have been on that team, but at the end of the day Isiah did it to himself. 

No worries, man. I find it pretty amusing to be known as an old-timer on this board. Hell, I might start embracing it more generally. Might start trying to get into the movies for the "senior" price.

Reminds me how Rondo and KG never shook hands after losing to the Heat

Then not making team USA

No worries, man. I find it pretty amusing to be known as an old-timer on this board. Hell, I might start embracing it more generally. Might start trying to get into the movies for the "senior" price.
Stop it! You are not that old yet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quik1987  

Then not making team USA

Rondo?? Wasn't he hurt going into 2012???? Hell he wasn't ever even in consideration if I recall correctly

Last edited by a moderator:
John Stockton's status for the 1992 Dream Team took a hit when a collision with teammate Michael Jordan resulted in an undisplaced fracture of the right fibula during an Olympic qualifier. Stockton said he would play through the pain, but ended up missing the first five games in Barcelona.
Link
Thanks man. What did you search??? I was only googling Dream Team stuff....

I think my search was "John Stockton 1992 injury" or something like that.

Stop it! You are not that old yet!!!

Quote:

Then not making team USA

Rondo?? Wasn't he hurt going into 2012???? Hell he wasn't ever even in consideration if I recall correctly
You may be right, but I remember he didn't make it cause he didn't mesh well with the others.

I may have blended a few memories together.

Either way, he stunted his future greatness by being a little *****

Rondo didn't get along with Coach K. and withdrew from the 2010 team before they announced the final cuts

Last edited:
Ironically...Terrance Williams and Courtney Lee are both First Team All-NT Sports Forum.

Along with OJ Mayo and Marques Colston

Last edited:
Wait, you're telling me the future Brandon Roy x John Starks isn't living up to expectations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom