Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwights not a franchise center.

A franchise player is someone like kd, Westbrook, lebron, cp3, tim Duncan, tp, wade. These guys change the game on a whole new level. You can give them the ball and know they can get you a bucket. Or hell make a game changing play.

Dwight? Cant do that.
He was a franchise player in Orlando, but he's injured/doesn't want it right now.

Man I'm down foreals.
I wanna discuss it more with y'all but I don't wanna derail the NBA thread too much.

Maybe we should take it to PMs or the Laker thead or TAN. Laker dudes wanna meet up to hoop too.

PM me if you're interested in a potential NT S&T basketball summit near LA.

Last edited:
Would be fun if we had an NT summit around LA. Hoop with all you NBA thread heads.

Then see whose jimmies are really rustled
laugh.gif

Rck and MJ you two better have ankle braces
all good LTB just dont ibaka me
laugh.gif
Now that i'm kinda old and fat...... There is a strong possibility of me Ibaka'ing yall unintentionally 

dwight wants to do things on his terms. he wants to have fun, giggle, clown around and be the man at the same time. **** isnt gonna happen in LA while kobe is running a tight ship. he just punching in for work and going through the motions.

Now that i'm kinda old and fat...... There is a strong possibility of me Ibaka'ing yall unintentionally 

I'm not no spring chicken either but can probably still put up similar numbers to what dwight did tonight at any given time just don't expect me to run up and down the court on every possession like Russy. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not no spring chicken either but can probably still put up similar numbers to what dwight did tonight at any given time just don't expect me to run up and down the court on every possession like Russy.
laugh.gif
I'm like Royce White.. I'll play normal for a few plays then lose my ****

Laker fans are recruiting more haters from Blazers, Jazz, Rockets and Warriors fanbase by rooting against them. What a scumbag thing to do.

I'm not no spring chicken either but can probably still put up similar numbers to what dwight did tonight at any given time just don't expect me to run up and down the court on every possession like Russy. :lol:
I'm like Royce White.. I'll play normal for a few plays then lose my ****

:rofl:

[quote name="SneakerPro"]The only posters in thread that don't suck is Ska and JA.[/quote]I'm terrible.

Get familiar.

The growth of the Thunder.

They had two turnovers tonight. Two. One, then another.

That's the biggest key to their success. If they can be on top of the league in fewest turnovers? They can beat the Heat. But not until then. They HAVE to limit their turnovers if they want to win a Championship. Unless the Heat get busted up in the ECF and/or lose there, that's their only chance to win. Even then, I think it's kind of a longshot.

Still, tonight, two turnovers, only one turnover by the starting five, and another by Ronnie Brewer.

Great win for the Thunder.

Sidenote: They were showing KD's top plays of his short career, and they had his game-winner against Dallas where it bounced off the rim, and I forgot that it was G1, :smh: . We were up at that point too, if only we coulda won that game. Oh well, we weren't getting to the Finals anyways.. :lol:

Kobe Bryant (@KobeBryant) tweet: "Russell Westbrook (@russwest44) was cookin tonight. He's got mamba blood runnin thru his veins . You gave it to me tonight lil bro. C u down the road!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom