Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been banned from the Lakers thread.:lol:

Last edited:

Kobe Bryant (@KobeBryant) tweet: "Russell Westbrook (@russwest44) was cookin tonight. He's got mamba blood runnin thru his veins . You gave it to me tonight lil bro. C u down the road!"
Kobe really talks like that? :smh: :rofl:

On his Charlie Sheen bull ****.

I don't know if Russell has "Mamba Blood" in him, I do know that Russell has a "Mamba Brain", nothing excites Russ more than stopping the ball and shooting from everywhere.

Kobe said "See you down the road" The confidence in the dude, wonder if Russell even believes that :lol:

Last edited:
I'm really starting to buy into the idea that theres some PR person manning that twitter. Some of things that are posted on it are so unKobe. That comment towards Russell is so unKobe. Maybe hes not managing the person whos managing the twitter because I find it hard to believe that Kobe would tweet that, much less green light it. This is the same guy whos ready to tear his team mate a new one at any given moment.

Looking at the remaining Lakers schedule and I really think theyre going to finish the season 9-13. I just cant see them doing much better than that, theyre sure not going to finish it above .500.

Coach of the Year now belongs to Frank Vogel. Mark Jackson and Mike Woodson have been removed from contention because of the way their teams have played recently while the Pacers are still rolling. I cant see anyone else winning the award at this point.

If the Golden State Warriors hold on to the 6th seed, theyre going to the second round. They will beat the Clippers

[quote name="SneakerPro"]

I've been banned from the Lakers thread.:lol:[/quote]Well damb.

The growth of the Thunder.

They had two turnovers tonight. Two. One, then another.

That's the biggest key to their success. If they can be on top of the league in fewest turnovers? They can beat the Heat. But not until then. They HAVE to limit their turnovers if they want to win a Championship. Unless the Heat get busted up in the ECF and/or lose there, that's their only chance to win. Even then, I think it's kind of a longshot.

Still, tonight, two turnovers, only one turnover by the starting five, and another by Ronnie Brewer.

They also played a team that forces the 2nd fewest turnovers in the league :lol:

It was still some good improvement from them, though. I just wouldn't take much from it unless they can be consistent.

Lakers could have won if a certain center actually cared and tried lol. It was within 6 and 5 more than once.

But even if the Lakers manage to make the playoffs I do not see them making any sort of push, unless making the post season somehow inspires Dwight to play and Pau comes back healthy and they start playing better as a team and defensively. :x

sooooooooooooooo ummmmm as i mentioned in my last post, couldnt watch the game last night.. so 2 quick questions for those who did

1) ummmm how or why did derek fisher play 18 mins?

2) considering the usual style of play of both teams, why was the free throw desparity 40 to 24 in favor of LA?

sooooooooooooooo ummmmm as i mentioned in my last post, couldnt watch the game last night.. so 2 quick questions for those who did

1) ummmm how or why did derek fisher play 18 mins?

2) considering the usual style of play of both teams, why was the free throw desparity 40 to 24 in favor of LA?

Kobe got fouled a lot and uh hack a dwight lol.

is melo playing tonight tho? i got tickets and will be kinda upset if dude not there

Looking at the remaining Lakers schedule and I really think theyre going to finish the season 9-13. I just cant see them doing much better than that, theyre sure not going to finish it above .500.
dude... You're not allowed to say that

Skip Bayless talking about "The Thunder failed to really close the game"...

The Lakers didn't SCORE the last 6 minutes. How is that NOT closing a game? He gets paid to troll right..there's no way he's this stupid.

Skip Bayless talking about "The Thunder failed to really close the game"...

The Lakers didn't SCORE the last 6 minutes. How is that NOT closing a game? He gets paid to troll right..there's no way he's this stupid.
i have my doubts about whether the elevator goes all the way up..

but his whole religious thing kills me.. i'm not sure there is any length he wont go to, to defend the religious guys (see tebow and te'o)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom