Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even know people could be banned from threads.

its a new feature since the board moved. not just for team season threads but any thread you can get banned from if members complain too much

but aside from that you cant troll in team season threads. which is a very good new rule BUT losers who usually troll in season threads end up bringing their garbage elsewhere ie the nba season thread :lol:

:lol: Kobe loves Westbrook though, it seems like they're good friends. Kobe has always been giving him props the past few years

Dave McMenamin: Kobe on Westbrook: "He's one of my favorites. He's developed his outside shot a great deal. Tonight he went to the post ... He's a problem"

"I don't know what the media is doing out here, but everybody just needs to lay off of Russell. That's a bad little dude, man. That's a bad little dude, man. You guys are fortunate to have him. You guys have got two explosive scorers here. I like how he's playing. He just has to continue to improve and do his thing."
* Does Bryant see any of himself in Westbrook?
"He's got the same type of dog that I had in me — that I still have in me — when I was coming up playing with Shaq (former teammate Shaquille O'Neal). He's got the same fight and he's just 6-4."

kobe bryant and russell westbrook, lakers, thunder, nba, all-star, olympics, gold medal, best friends, bff,

:lol: Kobe loves Westbrook though, it seems like they're good friends. Kobe has always been giving him props the past few years

Dave McMenamin: Kobe on Westbrook: "He's one of my favorites. He's developed his outside shot a great deal. Tonight he went to the post ... He's a problem"

"I don't know what the media is doing out here, but everybody just needs to lay off of Russell. That's a bad little dude, man. That's a bad little dude, man. You guys are fortunate to have him. You guys have got two explosive scorers here. I like how he's playing. He just has to continue to improve and do his thing."
* Does Bryant see any of himself in Westbrook?
"He's got the same type of dog that I had in me — that I still have in me — when I was coming up playing with Shaq (former teammate Shaquille O'Neal). He's got the same fight and he's just 6-4."

kobe bryant and russell westbrook, lakers, thunder, nba, all-star, olympics, gold medal, best friends, bff,

Bros for ever :smokin

Ginobili heads to next stage and next contract

Ginobili will be back next season, though he says there are no guarantees. At his age, he says, it’s year to year.

“But ask me right now,” he said Sunday, “and I’d like to play two more years for sure.”

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Manu-Ginobili-Pass-Through-Kobe-Bryants-Legs.gif

[QUOTE]
Still crazy after all these years. “And I love that,” Jackson said. “I’d rather play with someone like him, who plays hard and gets hurt, than someone who is afraid.”[/QUOTE]

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcq8koEDOW1rdqggno1_500.gif

Last edited:
Joseph has a chance to make point

For Spurs point guard Cory Joseph, the first rule of replacing an All-Star such as Tony Parker is easy enough.

Namely, forget trying to replace Tony Parker.

“I’ve got to be Cory Joseph,” said the 21-year-old Canada native. “I can’t do what Tony does. I just have to go in there and be myself.”

628x471.jpg

Ginoboli is a boss on the court no doubt about it but he looks like toucan from those cereal commercials in that pic :rofl:

Ginoboli is a boss on the court no doubt about it but he looks like toucan from those cereal commercials in that pic :rofl:

Q and Darius miles bromance >>>

Franchise and mobley was offish too...actually rooted for dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom