Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBD: this isn't the Spurs thread.

Facilitate/encourage/be a part of general NBA discussion in this thread, or you'll no longer be able to post in it at all.

I'm not going to spell out for you exactly what the purpose of this thread is; figure it out.
:pimp:

Last edited:

Facilitate/encourage/be a part of general NBA discussion in this thread, or you'll no longer be able to post in it at all.

I'm not going to spell out for you exactly what the purpose of this thread is; figure it out.

rnd-rudy.gif

Oh and no lie, my friend texted me and told me he hooped with Cutino Mobley at the 24 hour fitness in North Hollywood on Saturday morning.

The Game was there too, he frequently hoops there. (T.O. sometimes there as well...multiple sightings.)

Very Ironic that you guys just brought Mobley up though :lol:

He said that he can still hoop, but he looks old as hell with grey hair
Time flies man :smh:

Surprised Moochie Norris or Stevie Francis werent there with him :lol:

Last edited:

The San Antonio SPURS are general NBA discussion.

The SPURS play tonight vs the Chicago Bulls on ESPN. Thats a national televise game. Im only trying to "pre game" for tonight's game.

So I cant post a article to discuss the new starting PG for the SPURS? I bet you aint know who Cory Joesph was before Tony went down. I posted to aware NT. I see no harm in that.

RCK ask if I had seen the Tony Parker interview. I hadn't so I decide to post the interview of it which was uploaded today on YOUTUBE.

Last edited:
That seems like a real lack of regard for your authority, your warning and your intelligence, ska.

The Jazz should get Mo Williams back tonight in Cleveland. I hope it doesn't hurt his heart too much.

Last edited:
But you should post those in the spurs thread

So kobe tweets are okay but Manu tweets are not?

Now if he is talking about the "GO SPURS GO" post I would understand. Yeah I get hype about the SPURS I will tone down on that.

But now I cant update the NBA SEASON THREAD on the San Antonio SPURS?

Last edited:

we did it internet. we finally did it!!

That Tony Parker interview is dope.

You don't ever get to hear much from the Spurs and there players, kind of cool to get a glimpse of the Spurs. Pop has these dudes on lock. I have so much respect for Pop.

Just walked by Donald T. Sterling at the mall near my office. Shockingly, he was with a girl that appeared to be at least 40 years younger than him. Being rich sure has its benefits.

Yeah that Spurs info was pretty cool.

I appreciated the interview :smokin

That Tony Parker interview is dope.

You don't ever get to hear much from the Spurs and there players, kind of cool to get a glimpse of the Spurs. Pop has these dudes on lock. I have so much respect for Pop.

Looks like I "encourage general NBA discussion"

Yes this is also true Coupelt88. The SPURS are never talk about in the media.

Shout out to RCK for helping me find a interview I wasn't aware of and posting it on NT NBA season thread.

[COLOR=#red]
SKA [/COLOR]

I think you and I would agree you derailed this thread talking about a DBD post. That has nothing to do with the 2012-2013 NBA season.

I will PM you to discuss this matter.

Sorry everyone. Now lets go back to talking NBA. The greatest game in the world. IMO :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom