Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ. Just as we were beggining to move on.

Here we go again. *sigh*

You guys think the same dudes from our Olympic team till do the world
Championships?

Last edited:
MrO i know its not ur fault.

You guys think Durant and LeBron will play In the 2014 world championships?

I know wade and Kobe are probably done

Last edited:
This might be the worst(or best depending on how you view things) but today I received a box in the mail. It was a box from none other than everyones favorite NTer DBD. 

Being that I'm not from the San Antonio area, its hard for me to get my hands on Spurs merchandise, especially stuff like this(My Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobli authentic jerseys were given away, all I have left is pictures SMH) so I decided to post it because I really appreciated the gesture. I said I was going to post this way before today even happened and I dont see any reason why I shouldnt still do so. Matter of fact Solarius sent me this last week.

There are some really good people on this website man I swear. Its why I like coming here so much.
Post in the Spurs thread? What Spurs thread?
Problem solved. You guys can go make one and annoy the !+%* out of each other there.
So in order to discuss the Spurs there has to be a Spurs thread?

Philly is really upsetting me right now, 9 PM cant come soon enough

Last edited:
This might be the worst(or best depending on how you view things) but today I received a box in the mail. It was a box from none other than everyones favorite NTer DBD. 

Being that I'm not from the San Antonio area, its hard for me to get my hands on Spurs merchandise, especially stuff like this(My Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobli authentic jerseys were given away, all I have left is pictures SMH) so I decided to post it because I really appreciated the gesture. I said I was going to post this way before today even happened and I dont see any reason why I shouldnt still do so.

Philly is really upsetting me right now, 9 PM cant come soon enough

this is dope! I'm going to stock up on Pacers gear when I go up there for the Indy-OKC game

You guys need to deal with getting your jimmies rustled better :lol:

Can't imagine how y'all deal with real life

Last edited:
oh snap, Dwights knee looked pretty bad on that fall. any info? acl likely
tired.gif

Lakers cannot get a break.

most of todays bigs are either great scorers but poor rebounders/defenders or great rebounders/defenders but lack the offensive skill

there are exceptions tho :nerd:

Somebody is going to give Marreese Speights a lot of money this summer, they're going to make him a starter and it's going to work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom