Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antidope: I appreciate your input. Few things to consider:
- I wasn't aware that there isn't a Spurs thread. When I said "Post in the Spurs thread" to him, I didn't mean that condescendingly. If I meant it that way, I most definitely would have said "Oh wait, there isn't one. :lol: " HOWEVER, knowing that there isn't one...
- ... you mentioned yourself that you post in other teams thread when the Spurs play those other teams. You're right; other fans would be up in arms if he joined you. Why is that? Because you and him post entirely different, that's why.
- as you agreed w/ me, the Kobe criticism has a place on here; I know, because I am constantly reminded of the thread by Kobe fans on here who think that that thread is out of line. :lol:
- (this point goes to you and SneakerPro and anyone else thinking all this was just because my Lakers suck): so you guys are just going to pretend that only Lakers fans have a problem with him? I'm not. :wink:
- [quote name="MrONegative"]That was over the line?
A suggestion with no hate implied?
Okay.[/quote]Not over the line; just unnecessary given the context. What I mean is, I was trying to delete it before anyone saw it, quoted it and steered the discussion away from where it should be. I wasn't quick enough, but that was my intent. You weren't out of line.

Last edited:
EG
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

let that ex-Clipp cook!

Lakers letting Austin Rivers drop 10 points on 5-6 shooting :x

In the first half :x

Pacers are 5-24 from 3 :x

still up by 6 though...the Celts are a great team though, so this could change in a second

Lakers letting Austin Rivers drop 10 points on 5-6 shooting :x

In the first half :x

Right? Dudes the worst guard I've ever seen :lol:.. 36%, aaand hes cookin' us..

Last edited:
I didnt mean that you did all this because of the Lakers suck, I meant that the thread "sucks" as so many people have been saying because of the Lakers being so bad. These things always happen after Laker games, its when the thread gets out of control, if they werent playing so poorly we wouldnt even be having this conversation I dont think. Speaking of the Lakers, theyre getting beat down by the Pelicans. I said it was going to happen but I didnt believe it.
Lakers letting Austin Rivers drop 10 points on 5-6 shooting 
sick.gif

In the first half 
sick.gif
What? This cant be real life.

Last edited:
P2 has to come through with the last shot.

This team seems to live for overtime though :smh:

Hahah so Chris Bosh said Vucevic wasn't going to have a super rebounding game tonight. Well he already has 16 going into the 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom