Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlies :pimp:

ZBO + Darrell Arthur being healthy is HUGE.

One of our biggest issues was shooting the basketball. That issue should be fixed internally (Selby) and new additions (Bayless and Ellington).

Best defense in the West last season. Should be the best this year (yea, better than the Lakers). Plenty of scoring to compensate for the loss of OJ. Bayless and Selby should handle that with no problem. Great frontcourt depth (ZBO, Marc, Arthur, Speights).

MY BODY IS READY

Died @ this pic. I dunno why.

Great offseason for my Celts, added Jet + Lee, AND Sullinger in the draft, plus got JG back. Looking forward to ****ing on the Heat on opening day :pimp: Let's do this one more time.

Keeping my eye on the Nets, Hornets & Cavs this season.

Last edited:
Buc Em and I the only Sixers fans checking in. Drew Bynum, no more "YOLO" lifestyle chucking threes out of frustration.

Solarius: Vogel needs to learn not to go away from the big man inside (Hibbert). Stopped exploiting him in the later games of the Miami series. Also, I need Paul George to go off this year. Favorite player in the NBA along with Russy and Lin.

The winter of my discontent begins, only Jonas can save me. :smh:

Will be watching a lot of UNLV and Gonzaga.

Last edited:
I wish the season started tomorrow. :smokin

me and you both, glad im finally a NFL fan thanks to my friends and the NBA lockout last season but i need basketball right now even though work conflicts with it :smh:

Team Philly! *Prays Bynum cooks and left his knucklehead attitude in LA*

Will be rooting for Brooklyn tho. Will def. be at quite a few games including opening night vs NYK

Bradley Beal will win rookie of the year and the wizards will get the 8th spot with that defense they have now. Lakers will dominate, Heat will dominate. Minnesota will get that 8th spot....Denver is looking athletic, powerful...look for them to win ALOT of games. Knicks are looking terrible and not so terrible, ever since Anthony came in the picture its Iso's here and there. Chandler will be the difference in alot of knicks game if they want to win. Stoudmire took entirely too long to train with hakeem, should of trained in his prime not at age 30 still hes gonna improve a lil bit. Look for Kawhi Leonard to win most improved player award...dude is going to be a future allstar....all in all Laker and heat i the finals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom