Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
technically you are correct. but i hate that rule. it's better than having a big take a charge. you got to give big men more leeway so they actually contest shots
leeway is one thing. He hip checked him in mid air. He didn't jump straight up. 

It's one thing if Jackson jumped into him and initiated the contact. Asik did a good job at keeping his hands up but jumped FORWARD into Jackson.

Like dude said...Westbrook would get that call. KD gets that call. Bron gets that call. Hell, Harden would get that call.

Lol at the ibaka faint. But foreal Houston could easily be up 3-1 in this series if they could have finished late. They could have won game 2 and 3
This 
mean.gif

the growing pains of a young team 

great no call. i actually like the way the reffing has been in these situations (last possession) so far in the playoffs

BTW Jeremi Lin once again got away with fraud.

Dude is going to hide behind the bench and use injury as an excuse.

He was terrible in the past 3 games of this series.

He went straight up. Or close enough imo

In real time its a hard decision for a ref

Last edited:
I tried to defend the rockets late game execution by saying it's their youth, my God that was afwul, how is 20 ft. iso jumpers a good idea

Ya that was a good no call... Asik went straight up.

OKC missed Russy there I guess 
laugh.gif

Hey, why stop there! The rockets could of swept OKC if they made more points than they did every game! :smh:

I'm not saying there a Better team then okc what I'm saying is the last 3 games the rockets had 4th quarter leads and blew them.. If they could close better they could have won those games. Probably wouldn't have had the chance though of Russ was playing today and game 3

Jackson had the tunnel vision...would have had Ibaka for the easy drive and dish once Asik came out to help he but forced the shot and didn't get the call

Last edited:
Hey_

Glad to see some emotion out a Thunder player,

they didn't come out with any intensity or urgency.

Julius F. Wrek

Hey_

Glad to see some emotion out a Thunder player,

they didn't come out with any intensity or urgency.

Julius F. Wrek

Stop

When your team win. It's the players.

When your team lose. It's all the coach fault. He get no credit.

How fair is that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom