Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Jeremi Lin once again got away with fraud.

Dude is going to hide behind the bench and use injury as an excuse.

He was terrible in the past 3 games of this series.

He's been pretty good half the season, and pretty awful the rest. After a full season (finally) of his play, that's how he can be described

Man I'm so glad the lakers are out because the west is tight! It's up for grabs amongst okc, spurs, Memphis, clippers, nuggets, and warriors.

Anyone of those teams could upset or be upset to come out of the west and I'm not mad!

Why do you always cry when someone says something logical and sensible?
Why are you mad that I basically summed up what was said? Where was this anger when the rockets lost the last 3? Lol calm down buddy

What anger? You've been condescending and crying before anyone even responds to you. OKC is up 3-1, what exactly is the problem? You're looking like Ibaka right now :lol:

Need a gif of Delfino slam dunk on Durant.
delfinodunk.gif

Last edited:
Why the Thunder falling to the ground and standing around in shock like they just lost the series? Get into the locker room and move on.

Houston doing a great job denying KD the ball and not allowing him to get to his spots.

But I think he should try to assert himself a little more. Take 25 shots if you have to KD. Lol.

Hey_

Glad to see some emotion out a Thunder player,

they didn't come out with any intensity or urgency.

Julius F. Wrek

Stop

When your team win. It's the players.

When your team lose. It's all the coach fault. He get no credit.

How fair is that?

In 9 minutes with a 2 big lineup Perkins was -17. We outscored them by 15 with 1 big in the game. They went on a 16-2 run in the 3rd when Perk started the 2nd half.

i didnt watch the game but how da hell does Durant only get 16 shots?

SMH

dude needs to demand the ball or since he most likely has the ball majority of the time he has to be aggressive.

Jackson had the tunnel vision...would have had Ibaka for the easy drive and dish once Asik came out to help he but forced the shot and didn't get the call
That's definitely true as well. That's an easy drop off and finish.

fkpkkk.gif

That isn't jumping straight up tho

Why the Thunder falling to the ground and standing around in shock like they just lost the series? Get into the locker room and move on.

Cause they know after 1st round it might be they last time to have fun before they got to go fishing

Shoots 12/16 has 38 points..."terrible game" according to NT lol
He's not "agressive" enough. Should have took 32 shots.

I apologize for anything ridiculous thing I said about Lebron back in 2009,2010.

Now I see how ridiculous I may have sounded with how dudes talk about KD on here.

I just want consistency from the league. Any other time thats a foul 100% of the time, probably a tech if it was a star shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom