Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going from nets bulls to this game is blowing my mind. It's like two different sports!
Seriously.
laugh.gif

I bought those Kobe astronaut boots like 5 years ago STRICTLY because they were so dumb looking

... I had to have them.
When I got them I couldn't wear them for more than 5 minutes because they hurt my feet so bad.

They were narrow as hell and I have wide feet, and the layer that covered the top of the shoe had no give at all.

I ended cutting off that top layer that covers the laces which made the shoe look even more ridiculous than it already was.

I would love for adidas to retro those Kobe 2s.

Last edited:
I figured when George Karl called that timeout Jackson would wait to put in him.. BUt on another note D.Rose is going ot get ate alive on all sportshows tmmrw. I know its not the same type of injury but it may get interesting to hear what people say....

Nah. Rose got an infinite pass this season. Even if they lose I doubt major outlets go hard at him. I dunno if Adidas is talking to espn or they just like him as a person. But his pass ain't getting revoked

I hope he's not thinking he's better than 11'...off an injury at that. 

No way. 

Depends. He was adamant about coming back way better than before and he has had about enough time to do so. Something is up though.

Back to this current game though. Nuggets are not losing tonight and all the celebrations on both benches after a made shot is OD'd :lol: chill n play the game. Acting like it's the bottom of the 4th :smh:

Lawson hit a floater and the nuggets benched went bananas ! :lol:

Warriors already showed they can play well without Lee, i don't know wth they are doing playing dude :smh:

Last edited:
Come on son really?
What? More touches for him, less perimeter shoots fam. And that's whats killing us.
I thought you meant something else. I apologize.
Wow, jimmy butler has the Kobe I from Adidas on. Dope.
Like I said in the Laker thread, Adidas Kobe 2s >>>>>>>>>

pimp.gif

I got a pair on ice size 11
nerd.gif

and of the white/yellow 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
For real? I would love to get my hands on a pair for my bro. It would make his life. He loved the hell out of those things, wore them all the time and gave no dambs about the jokes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Kobe...6785296?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1c31ee4d90

I might just have to cop.

man this is crazy, just to hear torn anything when it refers to a body part, and you are playing several days later.....i finding this hard to believe, where is doctor robert klapper with klappervision when you need him?

They say that David Lee is not risking any further injury.  Once its torn, its torn.  I'm sure its painful, but hes not going to hurt himself any more or put himself at risk.  The latest news says he plays 8-10 minutes tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom