Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man leave those ugly *** kobe two outta here if it wasnt for the kobe three penismobile shoes that were scrapped the kobe two would be the worst shoes ever made

Why are they still calling on the ball screens for Curry? Its leading to him being doubled every single time. Run some off the ball screens, look what it just did for Klay. Come on Mark Jackson I know you can do this.

Exactly right. I've always felt that him using screens with the ball is non effective because they are just going to blitz and double him. Let him cook dolo or move him off the ball with some type of action.

Coach Mark Jackson better give Steph an amazing motivational half time speech so he can come out and hit 6 3's in a row. Lol.

I wonder what Derrick Rose thinks about David Lee's 2 week come back attempt from pretty much breaking a hip.
This is a damn shame. Were it Melo or LeBron missing games like this they would be crucified. Rose gets paid 19 mil and change to play basketball if healthy and give his team a chance to win. Enough is enough, his teammates are damn near dying out there stretching a game 7 against the damn Nets. The only consolation is that the Heat would body them regardless if everyone was healthy.

He's getting plenty of bad press for it from many people in the media, but theres also a lot of people who are standing up for him.

IMO, he's clearly scared.
Do I respect him any less? No. It's his leg, his family, his money, his future. Who am i to judge?

But personally, if it was me (which I know its not), i'd be out there if i was cleared by the doctors 2 months ago.

Again, i don't judge him...just sayin.

Ok, no more on the ball screens, clearly the refs are just going to call them all offensive fouls. That last one was pathetic. How do you make that call?

Why are they still calling on the ball screens for Curry? Its leading to him being doubled every single time. Run some off the ball screens, look what it just did for Klay. Come on Mark Jackson I know you can do this.
Run some Elevator Doors.
smokin.gif
Exactly right. I've always felt that him using screens with the ball is non effective because they are just going to blitz and double him. Let him cook dolo or move him off the ball with some type of action.
EXACTLY. I mean I dont understand how Mark Jackson isnt seeing this yet. Its frustrating me to no end.

Denver should be scared right now, so many things went their way and theyre only up two.

Nuggets starting to figure it out. Make Klay put it on the floor. He's not nearly as effective. Spotting up...he's lights out.

A lot of ppl don't think that bulls are a championship team. So it doesn't really matter...

so it's either

A. make a pact with other stars to play together

B. don't play because there's no point right?

it's a terrible way to think about sports

Lol what was the point of David Lee returning 
laugh.gif

They might as well suit Brandon Rush up and have that ***** jog up and down the floor for a minute too.

Derrick rose's biggest weapon is his ability to get to the basket. In fact, that's how he got hurt. Can't expect him to come back and make those acrobatic plays in round 2. He'd have to carry a heavier load considering the injuries on his team. Dude should've been back 2 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom