Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of them with the ehhhhhhh  after chuck sad he wanted alex in a room 
laugh.gif

"When I woke up this morning, little Chris had gotten in my bed and the first thing he said was, 'Daddy, why you lose again?' " Paul said.

:rofl:

For the Nets it's either lose to the Bulls in game 7 or get swept the Heat.

Either the same clowns will cheer, as previously shown.

Only bad thing about the Bulls winning, IMO, is now we get at least one more series of the "will Rose play" speculation.

Only bad thing about the Bulls winning, IMO, is now we get at least one more series of the "will Rose play" speculation.

I blame the Bulls, how hard is it to just say that he isn't playing this year?

Rose is going to be their franchise player for the next 10 years, let him get a full off season.

SO much respect for the bulls. Shorthanded, plagued with injuries, on the road game 7 yet still emerged :pimp: fearless. If derrick doesn't at least try to suit up for one game then he doesn't deserve to be on this team. If westbrook was a bull I swear that would be my absolute favorite team. Nothing but heart & intensity.

I hear you, but Lakers fans take it to another level.

naw its jus ya all jump at the chance to clown the lakers fans. fans will be fans no matter what some know how the nba works some dont. but you guys hate for the lakers cloud your mind and out comes the "lakers fans are the worst" grouping the whole fan base for what a few people blurt out.

if we had told you all we were gonna get cp3 and dwight last year you all would say the same trash. we are delusional.

that almost happend last year if wasnt for david stern...

but yea the nba is rigged for the lakers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom