Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with CP3, Dirk and Howard, who else do u really have cause the will have release Mayo. I don't see that working out at all.

That's what people said about Miami when they got Wade, Bron and Bosh, but they filled out the roster well enough. If you have a core of CP, Dirk and Dwight, that will be enough to draw some solid vets who will be willing to take minimal money for the chance at winning a ring--people like Matt Barnes and Elton Brand. They also have Jae Crowder, who was pretty solid as a rookie.

i do not care what anybody says this dude derrick rose is a coward. straight up. I am stunned he did not even try to come back once doctors cleared him....

you got david lee out there and this mangina wants to use any excuse in the book not to play.

go ahead and flame away but thats just pathetic.

and miss me with that you arent in his shoes blah blah blah ****. I would never want to be in the shoes of a coward

id LOVE to see atleast one bulls fan go against the grain and tell it like it is because **** is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 56m
Ownership source confirms that NBA Board of Governors' vote to reject Kings' relocation was 22-8.

Congrats, Rck2 and other Kings fans. Its really official now.

i do not care what anybody says this dude derrick rose is a coward. straight up. I am stunned he did not even try to come back once doctors cleared him....

you got david lee out there and this mangina wants to use any excuse in the book not to play.

go ahead and flame away but thats just pathetic.

and miss me with that you arent in his shoes blah blah blah ****. I would never want to be in the shoes of a coward

id LOVE to see atleast one bulls fan go against the grain and tell it like it is because **** is ridiculous.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Almost as bad as Royce White IMO.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 56m
Ownership source confirms that NBA Board of Governors' vote to reject Kings' relocation was 22-8.

Congrats, Rck2 and other Kings fans. Its really official now.
thanks man.

Its not completely over yet, not till the Maloofs handover the keys to Vivek Ranadive and company.

But to know that the Kings will be in Sacramento is a good feeling 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom