Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting on a team to give my boy Brian Shaw a try out at head coaching. Phil has been lobbying for him heavy...

melo would probably never average more than 5 assists. most of his assits are hockey assits anyway (dont show up on paper). To anyone still using that "Melo doesn't pass" BS is ******ed.

One thing is for sure though. If it was Melo, Wade, and Bosh they'd be in the Finals or champions every year as well.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on a team to give my boy Brian Shaw a try out at head coaching. Phil has been lobbying for him heavy...

No team wants to run the triangle, thats the problem. Especially when a team doesn't have the talent.

Isnt he the number one priority for the nets, i read somewhere it seems like hes getting a job this season as a head coach

Who u telling? :lol: As a Wizards fan, OF COURSE I know what a disaster of a roster looks like.

So, eventhough this team was built for the ECF, we're now targeting 2015 for when they'll really make a splash? Seriously?

They were built for the ECF THIS year if they were healthy (They were FAR from it). Instead they went to 6 Games While the Star player had a Torn Labrum, And every last role player for the squad went cold. This team as constructed isn't going to win a championship however they will be atop the top 4 of the East until they are able to rebuild through free agency and have an opportunity to reshape their franchise how is that a disaster?

no one is arguing superiority. we're arguing prejudicial or not. preferring one race in general to another race is prejudicial. how does no one see this?

Because in your definition that you posted, prejudice pertains to having an unfavorable opinion of. How does preferring a particular race mean that you have an unfavorable opinion of others?

melo would probably never average more than 5 assists. most of his assits are hockey assits anyway (dont show up on paper). To anyone still using that "Melo doesn't pass" BS is ******ed.

One thing is for sure though. If it was Melo, Wade, and Bosh they'd be in the Finals or champions every year as well.

I disagree with this. Who can rebound? Who gonna hit the wide open guys outside for the tre?

For sure? Really? :lol:

No team wants to run the triangle, thats the problem. Especially when a team doesn't have the talent.

If that's the case, why is Phil so sought after though? :\

Isnt he the number one priority for the nets, i read somewhere it seems like hes getting a job this season as a head coach

Haven't heard that but I know they offered the job to Phil and he turned it down. Makes sense for them to go after Shaw if they want that type of system...

Last edited:
LeBron got away with a really blatant travel on the GW layup. Took at least four steps.

He'd win just like LeBron is doing now man stop it. LeBron had the same exact track record as Melo before he ran to south beach. That's a fact that can't be disputed. Melo has never played with talent the likes of Wade and Bosh. Another indisputable fact. He doesn't have to be LeBron or be better than LeBron in order to win with talent like Wade and Bosh. Before he got to NY, he played in the best conference in the NBA against the best. It's no shame in him being the sole star on his team, losing to the likes of the CHAMPIONSHIP Lakers and Spurs.

srs? lebron took his team to the finals and deep into the playoffs damn near every season. melo finally got out of the first round when?

and there is no glory in losing...even if you're losing by yourself.

Last edited:
They were built for the ECF THIS year if they were healthy (They were FAR from it). Instead they went to 6 Games While the Star player had a Torn Labrum, And every last role player for the squad went cold. This team as constructed isn't going to win a championship however they will be atop the top 4 of the East until they are able to rebuild through free agency and have an opportunity to reshape their franchise how is that a disaster?

So is the problem that Melo doesn't have help (like Boeheim suggested) or the coaching/team went cold at the wrong time? Which is it?

If it's the former, then the roster is a mess....

If it's the latter (and they get their heads right), this team will make a deep run next year.

Last edited:
no one is arguing superiority. we're arguing prejudicial or not. preferring one race in general to another race is prejudicial. how does no one see this?

Because in your definition that you posted, prejudice pertains to having an unfavorable opinion of. How does preferring a particular race mean that you have an unfavorable opinion of others?

any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.

but i guess you're right. i think i'll stop employing black emplyees because i "prefer" white ones. won't even interview the black job applicants anymore just because i don't "prefer" them. it's not that i think whites are superior or blacks are inferior, i just "prefer" whites to blacks.

inb4 "but that's a completely different argument" when the argument started with chris paul "preferring" the clippers hire a black coach.

LeBron got away with a really blatant travel on the GW layup. Took at least four steps.

He's been doing that since 8 y/o is what he said :lol:

All NBA first-team: LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Tim Duncan, Kobe Bryant and Chris Paul.

900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Last edited:
Still can't believe they took Hibbert out during Miami's last two possessions...end result...two layups. :lol:

Indiana blew their easiest game on the road.

srs? lebron took his team to the finals and deep into the playoffs damn near every season. melo finally got out of the first round when?

and there is no glory in losing...even if you're losing by yourself.
Dude Melo was in the west stop it. Which is wildly known as a better conference than the east. LeBron has been in the weak *** east his entire career are you serious? He made it to the finals because Boston and Detroit were done. What did he do in the finals? He got swept right out of the gym by the Spurs. These are fact homie. Melo has made it to the playoffs just about every season he has played. Dude has been on plenty of good teams but not one great one. Let's be fair here. I'm not even saying Melo is a better player than LeBron because he isn't.

Oh and Melo has made it to the conference finals before. Denver ultimately lost to the Lakers.

Nobody's mentioned it but that Bosh put back in OT was the biggest play of the game.

Indiana gets that rebound...it's probably game over.

and if a white player requested a white coach? then?

NT, only place a team can win 54 games in the regular season, lock up a 2 seed, and "not have any other scoring options".
Exactly. 

Could you imagine the uproar if Steve Nash requested to only play for a white coach?

Even if what Chris Paul said is not true...who leaks something like that to the media? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom