Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at Harden on the 3rd team.
mean.gif

[QUOTE url="/t/507195/official-nba-2012-2013-season-thread/78300#post_17959428"]
I disagree with this. Who can rebound? Who gonna hit the wide open guys outside for the tre?

LOL uh Wade or Melo. This is beyond comical.
[/quote]

Melo is gonna make up for Lebrons passing and rebounds? What about Lebrons defense? And wade isn't the wade he was before so people still talking like lebron isn't as good because wade and bosh are talking about the 2006 wade. But we all know that guy in the past.

So you're putting Harden over Russy I guess. Close call.

Because you're def not replacing Parker with Harden.

I agree. Steph carried them to a 6th seed in a tough Western Conf., Harden carried them to an 8th.

Seems pretty clear to me.

Yes because 1 game in standings really matter. And Harden had David Lee.

im a w's fan and steph didnt start tearing it up til the second half of the season and into the playoffs. dlee was the all-star on the team because of his consistency in the first half of the season and overall whole. besides, the w's only finished like a gm or two ahead of the rockets. harden>lee>steph as far as regular season

Melo has been bounced in the first round 8 of 10 seasons, with 1 wcf appearance and 1 EC semis appearance. Even LeBron's record as a Cav is far superior than that.

I mean, it's just my humble opinion.
But okay, i see youre guys points.
lets just say Curry and James both deserve a spot On the 3rd team.
We gotta take someone else out though, who would it be?
PG?

Melo is gonna make up for Lebrons passing and rebounds? What about Lebrons defense? And wade isn't the wade he was before so people still talking like lebron isn't as good because wade and bosh are talking about the 2006 wade. But we all know that guy in the past.
You're acting like Melo and Wade can't rebound and/or pass. That's simply ******ed thinking. People said the same thing about Kobe though so I get it. Melo is a ****** defender but Wade isn't. The team would have to work around what they all do best but it would work just like it's working for the Heat now. Wade can still play. The thing is, he made a sacrifice for the greater good of his team. Him and LeBron can't both be front the front man. Wade has won a title with a lot less talent than he has now correct? Who the hell said LeBron isn't great? I never once said that. Only an idiot would say that.

I mean, it's just my humble opinion.
But okay, i see youre guys points.
lets just say Curry and James both deserve a spot On the 3rd team.
We gotta take someone else out though, who would it be?
PG?

from start to finish, steph was not an all nba player this yr compared to those players
he did show out in the playoffs :smokin

Melo has been bounced in the first round 8 of 10 seasons, with 1 wcf appearance and 1 EC semis appearance. Even LeBron's record as a Cav is far superior than that.

On top of it all, he's 23-43 over that time period.

Get off Melos junk bro!! Melo has played with top teams before and hasn't done squat! He has played with Allen Iverson, Chauncy Billups, Marcus Camby in his prime!!! Marcus Camby was the DPOY in 07. The reason why they haven't gone anywhere is because of Melo. I bet if you put Melo on the Cavs team that went to the finals, they wouldn't have made it out of round 1. Put Lebron on the Nuggets with the supporting cast of Marcus Camby, J.R. Smith, Birdman coming off the bench, A.I and Chauncy and I guarantee you he would have won a title by now. Lol seriously Lebron had guys like Mo Williams and Verajo (sp?) while Melo had Camby, Nene, A.I and so on. And just an FYI, Melo wouldn't have won a championship in Miami with Wade and Bosh, he'd just take away shots
Melo has played with top teams? 
roll.gif
 LeBron would have won a title with Denver's roster? 
roll.gif
 You clearly don't know the difference between good and great so, I'm going to leave this be.

Dat Eastern conference cake walk (back then)

Must be nice. But lets not forget Bron missed the playoffs his first year as well.

But no1 is saying Melo is better than Bron. But put Melo on the Heat and they do just as good. All those other guys who can hit shots consistently pulls the doubles off Melo and would make him even more dangerous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom