Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have gone:

Gasol, LeBron, Durant, Paul and Westbrook
Duncan, Griffin, Melo, Kobe and Harden
Howard, Lee George, Parker (missed 16 games!) and Wade (or Curry since Wade missed 9 more games than him)

cp missed a bunch of gms as well
i personally would have tp over cp

the elite status are for the great players who deliver results. why cant melo fans be happy that he is a good solid player. if/when he starts winning, he will get his praise. until then, he is a good player with a few patches on his all star jacket, just not as many as the best in the league.
this,

Melo has been bounced in the first round 8 of 10 seasons, with 1 wcf appearance and 1 EC semis appearance. Even LeBron's record as a Cav is far superior than that.

Dat Eastern conference cake walk (back then)

Must be nice. But lets not forget Bron missed the playoffs his first year as well.

But no1 is saying Melo is better than Bron. But put Melo on the Heat and they do just as good. All those other guys who can hit shots consistently pulls the doubles off Melo and would make him even more dangerous.

I wish there was player a vs b vs c bs d etc thread.

Most people posting this stuff is just to validate their own opinions, if you don't agree you're an idiot and you don't watch basketball or you've never dribbled a day in your life.

People love lebron, Kobe mike, Carmelo. Chances are what you say in a few hundred word post isn't going to change their minds.

Ready for Saturday and the playing to begin already.
qft

First, Zach Randolph makes the all star game over him, then he gets snubbed from making the All Defense 1st team after winning DPOY, now he's getting snubbed from making the All-NBA Team.

:lol:

Melo has been bounced in the first round 8 of 10 seasons, with 1 wcf appearance and 1 EC semis appearance. Even LeBron's record as a Cav is far superior than that.

During majority of that time, who played in the tougher conference? You're not going to factor that into your equation though are you? The west is far superior to the east but I'm sure you know that.
Didn't LeBron quite literally single handedly dismantle the world champion incumbent Pistons?

Huh? :lol:

I didnt' say Zach needed to make the 1st team. I said he made the all star game over Marc, when Marc should have been the one to make it.

Butttt...you did say Marc was got snubbed for All NBA first team, when he put up 15 and 12, which isn't first team.

First, Zach Randolph makes the all star game over him, then he gets snubbed from making the All Defense 1st team after winning DPOY, now he's getting snubbed from making the All-NBA Team.

:lol:

Heat and Spurs Finals. Heat in 6.  We will close that San Antonio book and have them breaking that team up once and for all.

Chris Paul wants a black coach, that means he does not want a white coach.  Glad we don't have these problems around here.

I love South Florida.

Crown Jewel

Didn't LeBron quite literally single handedly dismantle the world champion incumbent Pistons?

And Went to the finals and got swept by the same spurs that knocked Melo out the playoffs that year.... the point of the matter is Melo isn't as good as Lebron, but he damn sure is a Superstar player and is a player that you can build around.

that's my argument, Every superstar player isn't going to win multiple titles but i absolutely believe that before his time is up melo is gonna get one.

And How the **** did Tim Duncan get first team Honors ??? what exactly did he do better than Marc Gasol ?

Last edited:
Butttt...you did say Marc was got snubbed for All NBA first team, when he put up 15 and 12, which isn't first team.

Huh?! :lol:

Marc didn't put up 15 and 12 and the reasoning behind him making All NBA 1st team goes far beyond points and rebounds. Same reason why he won DPOY and the fact that he's our most valuable player. Zach is not. That's why I said he got snubbed from the all star team. ZBo made it because he was the leading scorer on our team at that time and rebounder.

And why everybody see my post now about numbers? When I brought up the George-Gay argument, no one wanted to respond to them damn numbers.

Last edited:
And Went to the finals and got swept by the same spurs that knocked Melo out the playoffs that year.... the point of the matter is Melo isn't as good as Lebron, but he damn sure is a Superstar player and is a player that you can build around.

that's my argument, Every superstar player isn't going to win multiple titles but i absolutely believe that before his time is up melo is gonna get one.

And How the **** did Tim Duncan get first team Honors ??? what exactly did he do better than Marc Gasol ?

Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom