Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif
rob horry played his role way better than bosh. bosh is way more up an down in his game.

I don't know why people keep saying "superstars." There's only one on that floor and the next best thing is on the pacers

A few subpar games and you are already demoting them? What are you gonna call them when they go off in game 7? Great role players?

I said Prime Kobe. I am not saying young Kobe did not have plenty of help with Shaq.

This Heat team is deeper and better than the 2009 and 2010 Lakers. Lebron should not be struggling this much. You guys take my exaggerations to heart. Someone says anything negative about Lebron and here come the White Knights and the Lebron Defense Force.

Come on man.... Lebron is not struggling. He is putting the damn team on his back and the only dude showing up. You can't blame the rest of the teams shortcomings on him when he is the only one playing worth a damn. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
No one was even talking about pau like that before he was a laker. Always saying he was soft and had back issues. Him with Kobe. Game over

A few subpar games and you are already demoting them? What are you gonna call them when they go off in game 7? Great role players?

Cmon g you still dont think d wade is finished,,d wade is def no longer a superstar in this league, you think a superstar would avg 14 ppg in the playoffs lmao

This is the playoffs man.
yes i know. but people weren't saying anything about lebron needing 'help' back then

all of sudden the discussion has come up
The discussion has been brought up because Wade and Bosh have been ghost this series.

A lot of credit goes to the Pacers' defense but Wade and Bosh aren't giving the Heat even half of their regular season averages right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom