Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit, this thread is entertaining when the Heat lose 
laugh.gif

Said it before but it still applies when people just don't get it...
Lebron's top 2 teammates were 4-19 tonight. Lebron needs "help" in the sense that his teammates need to play better. Why some people go CRAZY when they see the words "help" + "Lebron" in the same sentence is beyond me.

oh I remembered..
Because people just can't get past this. It's still crazy to me that this will forever be the "trump card" for people. Kobe didn't need to... HE HAD SHAQ :lol: And not Shaq in 2009 but prime Shaq :lol: Of course he wouldn't leave. Some of you couldn't be objective if your life depended on it.

I said Prime Kobe. I am not saying young Kobe did not have plenty of help with Shaq.

This Heat team is deeper and better than the 2009 and 2010 Lakers. Lebron should not be struggling this much. You guys take my exaggerations to heart. Someone says anything negative about Lebron and here come the White Knights and the Lebron Defense Force.

Ha ha, this dude really dared to bring up the post-Shaq/pre-Gasol 2 first round exit and 1 time lottery Kobe Bryant's supporting cast between 2008-10?

I said Prime Kobe. I am not saying young Kobe did not have plenty of help with Shaq.

This Heat team is deeper and better than the 2009 and 2010 Lakers. Lebron should not be struggling this much. You guys take my exaggerations to heart. Someone says anything negative about Lebron and here come the White Knights and the Lebron Defense Force.

:rofl:

Heat are going to win game 7, then win the Finals in 6 and you dudes clownin are gonna get slaughtered in here, and deservedly so.

I don't know why people keep saying "superstars." There's only one on that floor and the next best thing is on the pacers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom