Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a competitive finals root for the heat...as great as a match up they are for the heat...the spurs are a terrible match up for the pacers. Duncan and splitter neutralize Hiibert and west, and Parker would obliterate his former back up hill, and Leonard and green can slow down George.

Because of this series people have forgotten these Pacers won 49 games in the east! In the west that'd put them in 6th...behind Memphis. I think the spurs beat either team but I'd rather see a finals like pacers heat rather than a pacers upset in game 7.
I don't give a **** about the finals. My team ain't in it.

I just want to see Miami lose.

Last edited:
I'll keep it real, I would prefer Indy to win because we will wash them, Miami would be a tougher series even though I think we would still win. Couldnt care less about ratings, stories, or any of the other nonsense.

Was Saturday's press conference the first time that LeBron/Wade did a press conference separately as teammates?

Was Saturday's press conference the first time that LeBron/Wade did a press conference separately as teammates?
Nope
Back when the whole "LeBron is a man child he always needs D-Wade next to him during press conferences" talk was flying around he did one alone and then it turned into "Look at LeBron doing a press conference by himself, trying to prove a point to us"

"HES A 2 TIME CHAMPION, SHOW HIM RESPECT"...

He wouldn't be without LeBron.
Media members seem to be forgetting that... :smh:

Last edited:
Well this is the bottom line. Lebron NEEDS to step up his game as do his teammates. I understand he has played good ball all series but considering people are putting him up their with the GOATS he has to take his game to another level knowing that his team has been trash for him. The heat SHOULD NOT lose to the pacers at home PERIOD.

let's go pistons!

[h1]Pistons looking closely at Mo Cheeks[/h1]
June, 2, 2013
Jun 2

2:05

AM ET

By Marc Stein
ESPN.com
Archive

Is Mo Cheeks inching closer to the Detroit Pistons' head coaching job?

The question has never been more valid after Cheeks, according to NBA coaching sources, was summoned to Detroit this weekend for a third-stage interview for the job vacated by Lawrence Frank's dismissal in April.

Sources told ESPN.com that Cheeks' trip was actually his first visit to Detroit as part of this process after conducting his first interview for the job by phone and then meeting separately with Los Angeles-based Pistons owner Tom Gores.

The consensus in coaching circles is that Detroit is closing in on a choice between Cheeks, currently an assistant coach in Oklahoma City, and former Seattle and Portland head coach Nate McMillan.

There have been strong signals in recent days that Cheeks has already won the endorsement of Pistons president Joe Dumars, but the involvement of Phil Jackson in the Pistons' search as an adviser to Gores has led some to speculate that Detroit must still be waiting for Indiana's season to end to talk to Pacers associate head coach and longtime Jackson protege Brian Shaw.

Cheeks has posted a career mark of 284-286 in stints coaching the Philadelphia 76ers and Portland Trail Blazers, with three first-round exits in his six full seasons as a head coach.

@ The Natural Mystic's video

Yeah Debron said it too, but Hibbert said it on the biggest stage and said he aint give 2 trucks about getting fined after calling the media what they really are anyway..

Plus its 2013, nuff said..

Last edited:
welp, Pacers gave it a whirl. 7 games. Nice.

SA was impressive, too. Sacrificial lambs, tho.

Props on 3 straight Finals, back2back rings, Miami Lebrons. :smokin

Mayweather throwing down 5.9 mill that the heat will win by +7 
eek.gif
sick.gif

@ The Natural Mystic's video

Yeah Debron said it too, but Hibbert said it on the biggest stage and said he aint give 2 trucks about getting fined after calling the media what they really are anyway..

Plus its 2013, nuff said..

True, it's just funny how things have changed in less than 5 years.

[quote name="Esaw612"]Mayweather throwing down 5.9 mill that the heat will win by +7 
eek.gif
sick.gif
[/quote]He knows the politics of sports entertainment. :lol: He knows that the odds of Miami losing game 7 in Miami are less than 0%. I'd bet $6 million if I had it, too, because it's not really a bet. I'd bet $6 million the sun rises in the east tomorrow, too.

He knows the politics of sports entertainment. :lol: He knows that the odds of Miami losing game 7 in Miami are less than 0%. I'd bet $6 million if I had it, too, because it's not really a bet. I'd bet $6 million the sun rises in the east tomorrow, too.

He's laying 7 points though. Have you ever bet before?

Laying the 7 is probably the right side :nerd:

$5.9 million? Something tells me Floyd doesn't know how to manage his money right :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom