Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only right that the co-Rookie of the Year winners retire together. It's been real.

crazy

Jason Kidd was and will be greatly respected for all he's done in the NBA. He was leading those Nets teams to astronomical heights, and the 2011 Finals wouldn't have seemed likely to happen if it weren't for him.

Although he had an absolutely horrid year in New York, he was greatly missed in Dallas this year when they really needed guidance.

There aren't many leaders since he entered the league that are better or more respected across the League than Kidd.

Happy to help get him a ring. :pimp:

Tim Duncan still in Dwight Howard's head.
[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/Buck_SA[/URL]"]
Buck Harvey@Buck_SA
D12 to LAT: I couldn't watch the playoffs I was so ticked. Everywhere I went I saw a Tim Duncan jersey, and you know how much I hated that.

:lol:

I also meant to put "best FRONTcourt in the league" for that last FACT. Whatever GOSPURSGO!!!

[/quote]

DBD is dat chu? :lol:

Last edited:
Lakers fan felt they would upset the SPURS - FACT

"best shooting backcourt ever" - FACT

"best backcourt in the league"...."I feel yall got a mavs vibe" - FACT

tim-duncan-deal-with-it.gif

Was wondering when that was gonna make its way to NT :lol:

The only complaints about the Spurs having a soft schedule seem to be from fans of The Rapist. My co worker was saying the very same thing today, who happens to be a fan of The Rapist as well.

*shrugs*

The point spread is #Heat by 7. People like mayweather betting $6 mil. If #Pacers win, the country may no longer be in a recession.

I could be wrong but no way nba will have a finals without the leagues best player... being so close and all RATINGS $$$$$$$

CP's giving lectures and prepping the troops in our Laker thread to not troll in the Miami thread if they end up losing tonight...

See? We do care :smile:

However, we claim absolutely no responsibility or association with any of the inevitable actions or words that come from ACB tonight if the Heat lose... He's on his own, and only represents himself... So please don't generalize his potential trolling on all of us. :nerd:

I expect Lebron and wade to take very little jumpshots today.

I expect them to attack the paint and get the bigs in foul trouble.

The pacers don't have enough offense to play from behind when they are down 8-10. That showed vs hawks, knicks and heat in the playoffs.

Over/under 5 mins until people start crying about the refs???

Over/under 20 total posts from acb,knightdale,durantula,conspiracy guy, wilt chamberlain blaming the refs/stern for the reason why the heat won?

Man I hope Bron doesn't drive a ton and next thing you know West or Hibbert have 2 fouls and we ain't had a commercial break yet SMFH

If indiana wins tonight, this thread is going to look like the Obama thread when he won the first time in 08. 35 gifs or pics per page.

If indi keeps their turnovers under 15, they've got a GOOD chance. No stupid plays. Paul George had 6 turnovers last game. Son doesn't need to touch the ball unless he plans on shooting.

Every pacer turnover basically equals a Miami point.

For those above me saying that Miami will try to get the bigs in foul trouble, I reeeeally hope no one gets in foul trouble early, especially with ticky tack baby touch fouls. Paul George is good for getting a quick reach in foul while Miami fans are still at home ironing clothes for the game.

if the series continues the trend, there won't be many bail out calls on both ends. I love it that way, a player should not be punished for going straight up.

Last edited:
The heat have not been getting any calls this whole series by attacking the paint.

West and hibbert have not fouled out yet but bron and wade have and also have had 5 fouls each in other games...

Bron needs to cater to his strengths and just attack the paint and get those 2 bigs out of there..

Idc about most of the dumb sports fans here that will say stern/refs are helping the heat if bron is attacking the bigs and gets them in foul trouble...

This is game 7 and the heat are struggling because of pacers bigs and not getting to the line....

Go back to what got you here.

How can the NBA have Scott Foster as the lead ref when Tim Donaghy placed 136 calls to him before games he reffed in during his fixing scandal.

All i know is this: if game 7 ends the way Game 1 ended, I WON'T BE ON THE INTERNET FOR WEEKS!!!!! The lebron stanning after game 1 was SICKENING. You would've thought the man just beat the '83 Celtics single handedly while shutting down an al quaeda mission and beating ninja gaiden at the same time.

How can the NBA have Scott Foster as the lead ref when Tim Donaghy placed 136 calls to him before games he reffed in during his fixing scandal.

Completely forgot that until you just pointed out. We know how this is going to end tonight :smh:

Completely forgot that until you just pointed out. We know how this is going to end tonight
mean.gif
I'm not saying Foster did anything wrong. It's just if you're the NBA and a lot of people already

doubt your legitimacy you can't let that happen.

first take pulling out the dwyane wade and chris bosh are banged up card......

you built your team around 3 people ...look at granger , rose , westbrook , rondo , deng , bynum , kobe etc

you've been incredibly lucky ....it's part of the game

All i know is this: if game 7 ends the way Game 1 ended, I WON'T BE ON THE INTERNET FOR WEEKS!!!!! The lebron stanning after game 1 was SICKENING. You would've thought the man just beat the '83 Celtics single handedly while shutting down an al quaeda mission and beating ninja gaiden at the same time.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom