Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="sooperhooper"]All i know is this: if game 7 ends the way Game 1 ended, I WON'T BE ON THE INTERNET FOR WEEKS!!!!! The lebron stanning after game 1 was SICKENING. You would've thought the man just beat the '83 Celtics single handedly while shutting down an al quaeda mission and beating ninja gaiden at the same time.[/quote]:rofl: [quote name="beh235"][quote name="Django0508"]How can the NBA have Scott Foster as the lead ref when Tim Donaghy placed 136 calls to him before games he reffed in during his fixing scandal. [/quote] Completely forgot that until you just pointed out. We know how this is going to end tonight :smh:[/quote]I'm saying.

this is it...Where legends are born...Lebron gotta stop f****** around and finish this... Christina Bosh gotta get more touches in the post, opening it up for Ray and Wade..

This will be an epic game
devil.gif

I think most people are underestimating the mental aspect of this game. All of the pressure is on Lebron, if he fails, he will hear about it forever. If he succeeds, it's just "another" game where he played like Lebron.. We're all here forming our opinions as to how he should've done this and done that, but in reality, we have no idea because we're not in his position
ohwell.gif

I guess that's why I appreciated Jordan's game..Mentally, he was above everyone else. Basketball was not just a sport to him, he poured his soul every single possession and he always wanted it more than the enemy
pimp.gif

Report: Mayweather bets $5.9M on tonight's Heat/Pacers game

Floyd Mayweather is already the highest earning athlete in North American sports. Just imagine if his gambling winnings were included.
Mayweather, who is expected to earn roughly $90 million this year, reportedly placed a bet worth more than $5.9 million on the Heat (-7) for tonight's Game 7 of the NBA's Eastern Conference final. Miami hosts the Pacers at 8:30 p.m. et.

Anyone remember when Big Boi put 50K on the Patriots to beat the Ravens in the AFC Champ by 7? :lol:

This is nuts.

this is it...Where legends are born...Lebron gotta stop f****** around and finish this... Christina Bosh gotta get more touches in the post, opening it up for Ray and Wade..

This will be an epic game
devil.gif

I think most people are underestimating the mental aspect of this game. All of the pressure is on Lebron, if he fails, he will hear about it forever. If he succeeds, it's just "another" game where he played like Lebron.. We're all here forming our opinions as to how he should've done this and done that, but in reality, we have no idea because we're not in his position
ohwell.gif

I guess that's why I appreciated Jordan's game..Mentally, he was above everyone else. Basketball was not just a sport to him, he poured his soul every single possession and he always wanted it more than the enemy
pimp.gif
Mentally Jordan was tougher than anyone. I'm not a Heat fan but Lebron has played well all series.

Dwyane Wade needs to show up tonight or they will lose. Lebron will still get massacred by the media no matter what if

they lose though.

Mayweather with a nice short investment
glasses.gif

He knows what's up
pimp.gif

TBH, that money was probably just his winnings this year lol

All I'm saying is...

If LeBron goes off and starts to carry the offensive scoring load, I will be checking Wade's body language.

Completely forgot that until you just pointed out. We know how this is going to end tonight :smh:
I'm not saying Foster did anything wrong. It's just if you're the NBA and a lot of people already
doubt your legitimacy you can't let that happen.

I agree. Not to say he will do anything wrong, but it just looks bad that he's on this game.

Completely forgot that until you just pointed out. We know how this is going to end tonight :smh:

Welp, no reason to watch the game now. Thanks.

I would't go that far, but like I said, it's just not a good look all thigns considered.

Mayweather loses that bet he looks foolish.

Dude could've donated 5 mil to a ton of charities.

Whatever tho. To each his own. It's his dough so I can't hate

CP's giving lectures and prepping the troops in our Laker thread to not troll in the Miami thread if they end up losing tonight...

See? We do care :smile:

However, we claim absolutely no responsibility or association with any of the inevitable actions or words that come from ACB tonight if the Heat lose... He's on his own, and only represents himself... So please don't generalize his potential trolling on all of us. :nerd:

Haha, hope more people read this.

CP taken the leadership role.

:lol: I'm a douchebag, don't listen to me.

I'm just trying to keep the 1-2 people with Lakers in their sig to not ruin it for the rest of us that have Lakers in our sig.

Lord knows I say stuff on my own that upsets some people, but I at least try to back my stance with some sort of factual view of things, not just "blaahhhhhhh you suck, losers" and then bounce. And when I do debate with people, I try to keep it just me, and not let blame fall on other Laker fans.

Look at OC, that dude singlehandedly made folks on NT hate Cavs fans, in which you yourself were just fine. Belle was cool, Animal Thug, there were a few of you, all cool. But OC ruined it for your fanbase. There's a couple others just like that for other teams, we all know who they are.

The fact the 2 Laker fans we're all thinkin about haven't posted yet worries me even more. You know they doin warmups, stretching their fingers out, cleanin their keyboards, chargin their phones. :lol: You just know they savin up for tonight. :smh: :lol:

I think they saving Joey C for game 1 of the Finals so he can throw out both LeBron and Duncan in the first quarter and asplode the interwebz for good.

The pep talk won't work. I think it actually inspires the deviants to be honest. :lol:

Either way, it won't matter since the Heat'll win tonight and make everyone forget that they were even worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom