Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove me wrong show me the interview with Bob Costas,Ahmahd Rashad,etc of any other free agents last min. Decision of where they were headed after hanging out with Marvin Gaye and Tina Turner

Dude please you sound stupid

Cleveland did get something in return. They got the worst record and in turn Kyrie. Then a couple years later they're still bad and will be adding another number one pick alongside a couple more top draft choices.

They made out very well all things considered. Lose the MVP but get the next great PG and a defensive anchor in Noel? Could be far worse..

Actually, they got Kyrie irving from the mo williams trade. They got the #4 pick from sucking

listen man , i dont want any trouble

Well too late

Answer the question

Is lebron the only player to take being traded too the extreme

Did he or did he not take being traded into being some type of sit-com

Ijs saying be for real

He single handedly destroyed several teams not including cleveland

And you know it

But yall wonder where the hate come from

Dude quit it

bruh i havent mentioned anything about the decision in this thread

i do appreciate the epicness of going to galloway/bird road after they

win it down here in miami when they win it(hopefully non of my fellow laker fans

read that)

and for the YOLO fans 49 street in hialeah

my reps better go up

Cleveland did get something in return. They got the worst record and in turn Kyrie. Then a couple years later they're still bad and will be adding another number one pick alongside a couple more top draft choices.

They made out very well all things considered. Lose the MVP but get the next great PG and a defensive anchor in Noel? Could be far worse..

Actually, they got Kyrie irving from the mo williams trade. They got the #4 pick from sucking

You're right, I forgot that. But if you want to get technical, if they weren't so terrible that year, they probably don't make that trade so they can still thank Lebron :lol:

Well too late

Answer the question

Is lebron the only player to take being traded too the extreme

Did he or did he not take being traded into being some type of sit-com

Ijs saying be for real

He single handedly destroyed several teams not including cleveland

And you know it

But yall wonder where the hate come from

Dude quit it

I think people over reacted with the Lebron situation y'all acting like you guys are the owner

I still can't understand why the clippers would trade Bledsoe and griffin for Doc Rivers and KG. Doc is a great coach but Even if pierce joins them, that team ain't beating okc and would still have a hard time with Memphis, and San Antonio (if ginobli and Duncan hang around). This plus you get two players who have 1 or 2 years left in the tank and then you are rebuilding.

Can somebody make sense of this for me?

Its funny say something on nt everybody considers wrong or out of thread or whatever

everybody jumps you and will go and get cobra commander to tell you

um you goofed

But pose a real question related to the thread

And

Now you're talking to yourself and no one sees your questions

That's too funny

I find all that "quitter" stuff hilarious. I can respect players more for taking their careers into their own hands and taking a risk at something they feel will lead them to success/winning than continuing to show "loyalty" and languishing your great/prime years, then 5-6 years later when you're nearly broken down, the organization itself puts you out to pasture and moves on. Players have to know that when it all comes down to it, whether you're a star or the 15th guy just brought up from the D-League, you are 1 cog in a massive machine. And when people feel you're not useful and they don't need you anymore, they'll smile in your face and cut you loose like nothing. Just ask Peyton.

I agree. The top 15 players in the league should just come together and say **** it. I'm gonna get mine. **** competition. We getting instant chips. 10 in a row.

I still can't understand why the clippers would trade Bledsoe and griffin for Doc Rivers and KG
Can somebody make sense of this for me?
blake is not in the package deal , deandre is

and docs best year was with an over qualified tom thibodeau

as an assistant taking care of the defense

Last edited:
I think people over reacted with the Lebron situation y'all acting like you guys are the owner

Not about being a owner or a owner of .5% its about dude you play bball tell us where you're going to play bball next

Don't hang out with jayz thinking you going to the nets call your old homeboy carlos boozer and make him think you going to the bulls then when its all said and done and cleveland thinks your staying home

Go to miami

When you could've did that from jump and not re-structure all those teams

Ijs how can you wonder why people hate him

You're right, I forgot that. But if you want to get technical, if they weren't so terrible that year, they probably don't make that trade so they can still thank Lebron :lol:

They coulda had kyrie and bron for the price of mo williams, and even baron davis for a year or 2 :lol:

I find all that "quitter" stuff hilarious. I can respect players more for taking their careers into their own hands and taking a risk at something they feel will lead them to success/winning than continuing to show "loyalty" and languishing your great/prime years, then 5-6 years later when you're nearly broken down, the organization itself puts you out to pasture and moves on. Players have to know that when it all comes down to it, whether you're a star or the 15th guy just brought up from the D-League, you are 1 cog in a massive machine. And when people feel you're not useful and they don't need you anymore, they'll smile in your face and cut you loose like nothing. Just ask Peyton.

You're talking about manning right? The guy who ALREADY brought his team a ship? And he was still pretty useful with another team.

If you're talking about GP then :stoneface:

Seems like you selected a fraction of the entire post to speak on, thus missing the entire point. Yes, I was talking about Peyton Manning. Him already winning a ring is irrelevant towards every single thing I mentioned. Peyton is a star, yet his organization presumed him useless, dumped him and moved on. That can happen to anybody.

His organization didnt "presume him useless" They just found a replacement. If there was no Andrew luck or rg3 Manning would still be in a colt uniform, aint like they left him out to dry. He was the biggest free agent of the last 10 years in any sport minus lebron

i think you missed the entire point. anyone is expendable. organizations don't have any loyalty to players, but players are expected to be loyal to organizations

Durantula seems very good at bringing up the lone exceptions instead of what the usual norm is. At least I know someone actually gets the entire point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom