Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we can win Game 6 man. We don't lose back to back but still.. these Spurs are something else.

Danny Green is torching us. And honestly I think if we can contain him we can take the series. The 3s are hurting us more than anything else honestly.

Hope we can win Game 6 man. We don't lose back to back but still.. these Spurs are something else.

Danny Green is torching us. And honestly I think if we can contain him we can take the series. The 3s are hurting us more than anything else honestly.
Do you know how many times we've giving up 3s at the end of shot clocks. We'll play gray defense the whole 23 seconds but that 1 second we'll give up an open 3

Do you know how many times we've giving up 3s at the end of shot clocks. We'll play gray defense the whole 23 seconds but that 1 second we'll give up an open 3

Tell me about it. I've been yelling all series for whoever is guarding Green to stay home. Just don't help off of him man. Dude is beyond in a rhythm right now lol.

Live with Leonard's 3s because he isn't a great shooter. Live with Neal's because a lot of his are contested off the dribble shots or just deep deep prayers.

We also need to find a way to help our guards on TP.

Tell me about it. I've been yelling all series for whoever is guarding Green to stay home. Just don't help off of him man. Dude is beyond in a rhythm right now lol.

Live with Leonard's 3s because he isn't a great shooter. Live with Neal's because a lot of his are contested off the dribble shots or just deep deep prayers.

We also need to find a way to help our guards on TP.
During the game I was just like **** it somebody foul the **** out of him just to knock him off his rhythm. People foul Bron hard all the time on fast breaks. Why not foul him hard and knock his rhythm off

That game never happened.

Dammit it never happened.

I'm still mad and salty about that series 5 years later. Had their chances to win game 1, the rediculous Free throw disparity in game 2 but a valiant comeback effort, and the implosion in game 4. Had they won one of those games and go back to Boston up 3-2 who knows what happens. Still pissed to this day about that even though Boston was a great team that year.

Nah be at peace with that butt kicking, that was motivation for winning back to back chips.

If we won who knows if the team or management could've become complacent, and it happened against the same team who beat us (-Perkins) so it all came full circle.

Nah be at peace with that butt kicking, that was motivation for winning back to back chips.

If we won who knows if the team or management could've become complacent, and it happened against the same team who beat us (-Perkins) so it all came full circle.

Oh that was a good season it just sucked how it ended but prior to the start of that season if anyone told me they would be playing in game 6 of the finals I would say they were a damn liar. 2010 helped make things alot better though.

Over here heated. They (heat) continue to leave the shooters. Green can't dribble. They are allowing him to roam and play to his strengths. And LeBron gotta get out of his own head and just play ball.

The Heat haven't lost consecutive games since January. When Duncan-Parker-Ginobili have played, the Spurs haven't lost consecutive games since December.

Something's going to give.

The Heat haven't lost consecutive games since January. When Duncan-Parker-Ginobili have played, the Spurs haven't lost consecutive games since December.

You mean when Spurs big 3 plays well? Or just plays? Because they all played Game 4 lol. And 2.

not really, spurs can win in 7

I find all that "quitter" stuff hilarious. I can respect players more for taking their careers into their own hands and taking a risk at something they feel will lead them to success/winning than continuing to show "loyalty" and languishing your great/prime years, then 5-6 years later when you're nearly broken down, the organization itself puts you out to pasture and moves on. Players have to know that when it all comes down to it, whether you're a star or the 15th guy just brought up from the D-League, you are 1 cog in a massive machine. And when people feel you're not useful and they don't need you anymore, they'll smile in your face and cut you loose like nothing. Just ask Peyton.

You're talking about manning right? The guy who ALREADY brought his team a ship? And he was still pretty useful with another team.

If you're talking about GP then :stoneface:

Seems like you selected a fraction of the entire post to speak on, thus missing the entire point. Yes, I was talking about Peyton Manning. Him already winning a ring is irrelevant towards every single thing I mentioned. Peyton is a star, yet his organization presumed him useless, dumped him and moved on. That can happen to anybody.

His organization didnt "presume him useless" They just found a replacement. If there was no Andrew luck or rg3 Manning would still be in a colt uniform, aint like they left him out to dry. He was the biggest free agent of the last 10 years in any sport minus lebron

i think you missed the entire point. anyone is expendable. organizations don't have any loyalty to players, but players are expected to be loyal to organizations

Durantula seems very good at bringing up the lone exceptions instead of what the usual norm is. At least I know someone actually gets the entire point.

So why couldn't LeBron be an exception? Stop making excuses for the man, he quit on his team, his team didn't quit on him.

After my prediction went down, I predicted Spurs in 7 with them taking 5, dropping 6, and closing it in 7. I would love for them to end it in 6, but Im sticking with my prediction. :D

Last edited:
So why couldn't LeBron be an exception? Stop making excuses for the man, he quit on his team, his team didn't quit on him.

After my prediction went down, I predicted Spurs in 7 with them taking 5, dropping 6, and closing it in 7. I would love for them to end it in 6, but Im sticking with my prediction. :D

yeah you're right. the team didn't quit on him. they never tried and started :lol:

Okay.

No reason to be that uncooperative? This guy knows 10x more than everyone in that room combined, and these dudes are asking him questions he hears 10x a day that he could care less about. The guy gives a short and efficient response, you want him to actually care what the media thinks/says about his team?

man what are you talking about?
you think him being a successful coach
negates the journalism and media experience those individuals have?
he knows 10x more lol?
they have put just as much time into their craft as Pop has to his and have studied the game just as much.

dude is a rotten old man and that's pretty much it.

You're comparing a 4 time nba champion coach to journalists.

i want Spurs to win this but honestly, if Miami takes the next game which i think they will. Miami will win the chip

yeah you're right. the team didn't quit on him. they never tried and started :lol:

Yall making excuses for the man. Even out of the people you posted, none of them were ever the best at there position, were talking about LeBron james here, the best player in the NBA. He grew up in Ohio, he gave everything he had to Cleveland for those 7 years, he was the city aint no way they would have sold out on him with some "its a business" **** years down the road.

Yall making excuses for the man. Even out of the people you posted, none of them were ever the best at there position, were talking about LeBron james here, the best player in the NBA. He grew up in Ohio, he gave everything he had to Cleveland for those 7 years, he was the city aint no way they would have sold out on him with some "its a business" **** years down the road.

bruh, in 7 years the best role player they gave him is a debate among larry hughes and zydrunas ilgauskus. why on earth would he stay on a team that decided jj hickson was more valuable an asset than acquiring a prime amare stoudamire when he could play with legit stars like d wade and chris bosh?

yo peep game, i think durantula is our NBA version of MMG.

:smh:

Enlighten me someone, what does that mean? Who was MMG?

the biggest reason NT hates the texans. i'm sure i'm partly to blame for that as well.:smh:

Last edited:

Dude's just trying to call you a troll. :lol: You (or anyone else) is nowhere near that level, though. He consistently trolls like 10 different fanbase groups
across the NFL and NBA on NT. I posted the SMH because dws used to "ride together die together" with dude like bad boys. Now he's doing him like
lindsay from mean girls. It's sad.

Dude's just trying to call you a troll. :lol: You (or anyone else) is nowhere near that level, though. He consistently trolls like 10 different fanbase groups
across the NFL and NBA on NT. I posted the SMH because dws used to "ride together die together" with dude like bad boys. Now he's doing him like
lindsay from mean girls. It's sad.

LOLWUT

i never liked that guy :rofl:

Damn man, not literally. As much as you can be over the internet, Same threads, same side of the argument, etc.

"the biggest reason NT hates the texans. i'm sure i'm partly to blame for that as well."

bruh, in 7 years the best role player they gave him is a debate among larry hughes and zydrunas ilgauskus. why on earth would he stay on a team that decided jj hickson was more valuable an asset than acquiring a prime amare stoudamire when he could play with legit stars like d wade and chris bosh?

the biggest reason NT hates the texans. i'm sure i'm partly to blame for that as well.:smh:

Why couldnt he tell cle management that then? Why couldnt he say, "Im out unless you get me talent." And as for the last part, because he was a competitor. But in lebrons case, thats just not true. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom