Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way that Garnett won't punch Griffin in the head at some point if they become teammates and have to be around each other every day.

Oh, and :x :x :x :x :x at the thought of the Celtics being able to throw Rondo, Bledsoe and Bradley at opposing guards. Those practices would get heated, too, but not just because one of them is a doofus.

Last edited:
[quote name="Kevin Cleveland"]There's no way that Garnett won't *threaten to* punch Griffin in the head at some point if they become teammates and have to be around each other every day.[/quote]Fixed.

There's no way that Garnett won't punch Griffin in the head at some point if they become teammates and have to be around each other every day.

Oh, and :x :x :x :x :x at the thought of the Celtics being able to throw Rondo, Bledsoe and Bradley at opposing guards. Those practices would get heated, too, but not just because one of them is a doofus.

nah he will just groom him to be a fake tough guy like he is

[quote name="Kevin Cleveland"]There's no way that Garnett won't *threaten to* punch Griffin in the head at some point if they become teammates and have to be around each other every day.
Fixed.[/quote]

+1

Last edited:
The Bucks made the playoffs by default. They have no chance in a healthy eastern conference.
They have a a better chance than Dallas. All this talk about wanting to win and all that and he's about to go what could be described as a basketball graveyard in a harder conference. I don't even see him getting good money either. Mistake Imo.
Excuse my ignorance, but did he say he was signing with Dallas?

I just see those personalities clashing hard. A young clown and an old no-nonsense type. It'll be like Garnett having a punk son that he has to check every now and then.

At least Jordan would be out of the equation.

Last edited:
The Bucks made the playoffs by default. They have no chance in a healthy eastern conference.
They have a a better chance than Dallas. All this talk about wanting to win and all that and he's about to go what could be described as a basketball graveyard in a harder conference. I don't even see him getting good money either. Mistake Imo.
Excuse my ignorance, but did he say he was signing with Dallas?
Nope, I just think thats where hes going to end up. No evidence whatsoever, just a gut feeling.

I see dudes still believe in Garnett's tough guy act...

laugh.gif

I just see those personalities clashing hard. A young clown and an old no-nonsense type. It'll be like Garnett having a punk son that he has to check every now and then.

At least Jordan would be out of the equation.
If it's true that CP3's approach wore thin on Blake...can't imagine how he'll feel about the potential Garnett/CP3/Pierce trio around him all the time.
laugh.gif

I never rooted against Bron while he was a Cav but the heat super team Bron definitely has awaken the inner hater inside me that I never knew I had.

He wasnt wrong technically but it was just lame point blank to team up with Bosh AND Wade, can't take a shortcut to a dynasty my friend. (I hope :rolleyes)
what did you think of Dwight, Kobe and Nash ? They don't seem to get any flack for it like how Lebron does. Is it cause they weren't as successful ? Even so they all signed with the same intentions which was to win

They're not in their primes. Nash, Kobe, and Dwight in their prime would win 5 straight chips. Lebron and the Big 3 formed entering/during their primes.

Plus weren't they traded to the Lakers? No ESPN show, charity event, FA, etc.

Last edited:
Yeah but Dwight did "hold Orlando hostage" and forced a trade to LA. Steve Nash did sign in FA. But I get what you're saying, the big party thing they had was a bit much.

If it's true that CP3's approach wore thin on Blake...can't imagine how he'll feel about the potential Garnett/CP3/Pierce trio around him all the time. :lol:
Depending on who they bring back, that team could essentially be a gang of hyper-competitive, no-nonsense vets, and... Griffin. :lol:

No more Jordan, no more Bledsoe. Paul, Garnett, Pierce, Crawford, Billups, Barnes, Butler, Odom... Griffin about to be the whipping boy by default, sitting at the back of the plane forever alone while everyone else plays dominoes and other old man !+%*.

Last edited:
Are any trades really a big party?? I think Shaq to Miami was but apparently that's in their organization's culture :lol:

Does anyone else feel like KG pulls a Nash and gets injured for 75% of the year? I don't know why just have that feeling.
it could still be worth it for the clips if he continues to pull a nash and finds the fountain of youth his second year, helping lead his team to a title 
nerd.gif

Boston is about to go to full rebuilding mode.

Perfect time. Danny Ainge is doing the smart and right thing. And who knows maybe they end up getting Wiggins or some other great prospect from next years draft.

Tough and bold decisions coming out of Boston, but good ones.

Boston is about to go to full rebuilding mode.

Perfect time. Danny Ainge is doing the smart and right thing. And who knows maybe they end up getting Wiggins or some other great prospect from next years draft.

Tough and bold decisions coming out of Boston, but good ones.

Word around town they tryna get J-Smoove :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom