Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MWP hast more shot attempts than what some would call the best center in the NBA

:lol:

Brah no more :"its just the bobcats" the whole team sucks. No leadership at all.

Last edited:
If Dwight took 20 shots a game while shooting 50-60%..... that'd be 20+ ppg plus the FTs..... the possibilities are endless!

If Dwight took 20 shots a game while shooting 50-60%..... that'd be 20+ ppg plus the FTs..... the possibilities are endless!

No center or big man should be getting 20 shots a night.. Unless you are absolutely dominating on the offensive side (See Shaq). If you're not it is too predictable an offense to play.

Aldridge is the closet to 20 with 18. Next is Al Jefferson with 15.4.

Last edited:

No center should be getting 20 shots a night.. Unless you are absolutely dominating on the offensive side (See Shaq). If you're not it is too predictable an offense to play.
This is absolutely true. I was just trying to find a reason for Dwight to take that many shots a game :lol:

Lakers got 5 former or current all-stars on the floor but want a pity party for losing to the Bobcats with Nash out.

No center should be getting 20 shots a night.. Unless you are absolutely dominating on the offensive side (See Shaq). If you're not it is too predictable an offense to play.
This is absolutely true. I was just trying to find a reason for Dwight to take that many shots a game :lol:

I hate you :lol:

No center or big man should be getting 20 shots a night.. Unless you are absolutely dominating on the offensive side (See Shaq). If you're not it is too predictable an offense to play.

How about Brook?

How about Brook?

Last edited:

How about Brook?

what about scumbag Cousins? Dude is shooting a ridiculous percentage :smh:

He's at 15.1 per game.

Scrolled to his FG%.. I see what you mean 41.3% :wow:
I don't understand, how as a big man, you can shoot that terrible :smh:

His %age around the rim has to be among the worst for starting big men. His decent rebounding number is from his own missed shots too

He's at 15.1 per game.

Scrolled to his FG%.. I see what you mean 41.3% :wow:
I don't understand, how as a big man, you can shoot that terrible :smh:

His %age around the rim has to be among the worst for starting big men. His decent rebounding number is from his own missed shots too

30% in the paint
54% in restricted area
34% outside of the paint. Makes up a third of his shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom