Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you saying? Melo has thrown down on multiple occasions. KG though, all talk than avoids altercation when it's time to scrap. KG is faaaaaar from that life.

Multiple occasions? With who?

KG is no dummy....he picks on the weak-minded and those who get EASILY rattled. Melo proved that point last night.

KG is no dummy....he picks on the weak-minded and those who get EASILY rattled. Melo proved that point last night.
You'll find plenty of it on youtube. Melo has thrown one of the greatest punches i've ever seen in the nba. cheap shot as it may seem melo threw down. Kg has never landed a hand on anyone. Mr softy at best. Kg aint about it.

There's a reason kg keeps his mouth shut against lebron, dwight, and artest. Kg aint about it.

This guy...

28s24wp.gif

:lol:

What are you saying? Melo has thrown down on multiple occasions. KG though, all talk than avoids altercation when it's time to scrap. KG is faaaaaar from that life.
All I remember is that fake fight Melo had with Nate Robinson when Melo kept talking while backing away...

The **** you giving Melo :pimp: 's for? He wouldn't have done ****, just made himself look even ******g stupider doing that.

You'll find plenty of it on youtube. Melo has thrown one of the greatest punches i've ever seen in the nba. cheap shot as it may seem melo threw down. Kg has never landed a hand on anyone. Mr softy at best. Kg aint about it.
There's a reason kg keeps his mouth shut against lebron, dwight, and artest. Kg aint about it.

I'm not going to look on youtube..I want YOU to tell me who he's thrown down w/ on multiple occasions.

Put it this way...a lot of people thought Melo was pie for how he handled the "brawl" at the garden a few years back...now he barks (and obviously wasn't going to do anything) and now he's tough.

You want it to be one way.....

KG - we all know what he does...and more importantly, WHO he does it to. There's a pattern. Euros, and WEAK-minded players. He's a master at those mind games. Melo took the bait last night and made a damn scene.

He went at Dwight in the ECFs a few years ago. Gave him a few karate chops to the forearm and they exchanged words several times in the series

Last edited:
Rumor has it the 6ers are exploring trade offers with OKC to get Maynor. I'll just take a 2nd rd pick from them and be happy, but if they want to give us Allen or even Moultrie, I ain't mad. Hasheem has also been Hasheem'ing it up lately so a move for a more reliable backup big would be in order, plus of course Perk sucks as always but I don't think he is going anywhere.

Any human being thats sane would back peddle in that situation. Unless you want to get trampled and stomped on sure throw a punch and dont move when you're surrounded by 30 people.

If anything would have happened it would have happened on the court. But thats like a 5 game suspension. Nothing has EVER happened after the game ended.

In all honesty, the only people that are about that life in the NBA are Artest and Stephen Jackson.

Someone on the Nets is under investigation for an alleged sexual assault last night at the Four Seasons.

Over/Under on that player being Andray Blatche?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom