Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who gets Rondos spot in the ASG. Kyrie obviously moves up to the starting spot :nthat:

But do they go with Brook even tho they dont really need another Center. I think Deron is gonna get the nod so they go PG for PG even tho he doesnt deserve it this year.

Originally Posted by Balla J**** 

Can someone post a confirmed news link? All I have seen is that he 'may' have torn it.
nerd.gif
Doris Burke reported the Celtics confirmed the news.

Can someone post a confirmed news link? All I have seen is that he 'may' have torn it. :nerd:
Watching the game, Doris came out the back and reported it as confirmed.

And don't know when it happened, but he played until the 2nd ot last night on it. I read a link on Blair and his ability to play with no ACLs too (there's a few football athletes without any either). Nobody was sure, but the consensus guess was just that since he never had any, somehow he and his body have found a way to run and jump and adjust to it.

No Bynum. No Granger. No Rose. No Rondo. If the Knicks or Heat don't represent the East this season they should forfeit their salaries for the year.

Last edited:
Damn man, feel bad for Rondo. This is it for the Celtics.

He'll be able to come back from the injury but its going to be a while. Did he tear it the other night without knowing? How did he not feel the pain then.

Like I said Ray won't have his number retired by anyone, unless the Heat feel bad one day and he wins some rings during the next couple years. Not Seattle either, he wasn't there long enough and they didn't get far.

Even if Ray had stayed in Boston there'd be no guarantee they'd retire his number, he was only on the team for 4 years and won one ring. In a historic basketball town like Boston that's not enough. KG might not even get his number retired but I think they'll eventually end up doing it because he was the biggest piece in bringing the a Celtics back to relevancy and by the time he retires he would have been in Boston for 7 years. Pierce is no question, we all know that.
Milwaukee obviously will.

Milwaukee obviously will.

Nope. Wasn't there long enough either and achieved nothing. They traded him for an old Gary Payton cause they didn't want to resign him, they don't care about Ray Allen in Mil. I'm telling y'all, Ray is a hall of famer but he won't get the honor of any team retiring his jersey.

Last edited:
ESPN looks a bit dumb disputing the rumor earlier saying there's no word yet. Should've just kept quiet til they got news.

that's because they want to be the ones to "break" the news...

video of the tear?
There is no video from my recollection. Rondo played from what I remember and he must've played through the pain for the most part.
ESPN looks a bit dumb disputing the rumor earlier saying there's no word yet. Should've just kept quiet til they got news.

its because they didnt want to look dumb with everyone else reporting it so they just played it off as it wasnt confirmed. Pretty much once it hits twitter, its the real deal. i dont even remember the last time an injury report turned out to be fake.
I would say they're better than that but they're not.

They kinda just exposed themselves seeing as Burke just reported the Celtics knew since halftime and yet she was reporting in the 3rd nothing was confirmed :lol:

man this rondo news hurts, but he comes back strong next season... also, he's tough as **** if he tore his ACL and still finished his last game w/ a triple double in OT... damn

that's because they want to be the ones to "break" the news...

video of the tear?
There is no video from my recollection. Rondo played from what I remember and he must've played through the pain for the most part.

its because they didnt want to look dumb with everyone else reporting it so they just played it off as it wasnt confirmed. Pretty much once it hits twitter, its the real deal. i dont even remember the last time an injury report turned out to be fake.
I would say they're better than that but they're not.

They kinda just exposed themselves seeing as Burke just reported the Celtics knew since halftime and yet she was reporting in the 3rd nothing was confirmed :lol:

C's confirmed it, but ESPN wasnt notified of it directly. So Espn/doris burke wasnt gonna confirm it just because it hit twitter first. even though, it's pretty much confirmed since most of the reporters were told from C's PR.

rondo's gm isnt really based on his athleticism, so his gm isnt gonna change. hopefully, he spends some time on that shot

C's gotta make a run for demarcus cousins because he is the one young guy out there that you can build around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom