Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RW is a classic example of what u can get away with when your on a winning team. we would be killing boogie if he pulled some **** like that
he gets killed dude, First Take goes in on him for like 20 minutes straight. Remember Magic calling him the worst pg in finals history and Screamin A Smith calling him pathetic? His mom "confronted" him over that by the way.

You can even just check Skip's twitter TL tonight or anytime the Thunder play and dudes like Coach Nick who do game analyses that make it seem like there weren't 9 other people on the court at a time and it was just "Wuthel Westhbluk is a tellubl point goud" (he is a grown *** man with a lisp) over ad nauseum using RW and hyperbole to increase their own views and stature. Russ being a lightning rod for criticism makes him the perfect sidekick to KD since it shields him from ever receiving any, Scott Brooks too. We even have local media members who don't like Russ much, like Darnell Mayberry is the beat writer/reporter who always asks Russ troll questions that end up pissing him off.

Does Chris Wright still play for the Warriors? I saw dude do a between the legs 360 in warmups once during layup lines. Him and Jeremy Tyler got in an impromptu dunk contest. It was awesome

Last edited:
Dat lambo suits him perfectly.
Kris Humphries low key brings the lulz in that commercial.

Last edited:
Klay
pimp.gif

Wish GS didn't have
sick.gif
jerseys, might scoop
LOL WHAT???? The Warriors jersey is the best in the league

Something about Klay Thompson face that make me just want to punch him.

I feel the same way too. He kinda has that look of a guy you might come across in the gym who looks like a bum at first, but absolutely kills you once the game starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom