Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Barry picked the Celtics to beat the Lakers in the 2010 Finals six out of seven times.

Six out of seven.

He sucks.

Jesus Christ what an ugly game. Jazz and Memphis :x Im going to get a bite to eat for the Laker game, i cant watch this crap anymore :lol:

Last edited:
We got yall lakeshow
Of course the d-league grizz team is gonna help the lakers.

1st kwame brown for pau gasol trade.

Now you got tonight.

mean.gif

I respect Hubie Brown so much that I have very little basketball respect for anyone who ain't feeling him. it's not even about agreeing with every single thing he says, because I surely don't, but to disregard him as a basketball analyst? Unacceptable.

I knew jazz were not about that playoff life! Just gone gv the lakers their free pass into the playoffs, smh

I respect Hubie Brown so much that I have very little basketball respect for anyone who ain't feeling him. it's not even about agreeing with every single thing he says, because I surely don't, but to disregard him as a basketball analyst? Unacceptable.

Hubie is that dude. I always learn something about basketball when I watch a game he is broadcasting. :nthat:

Austin Daye man...kid has enourmous offensive potential.

But gotta improve on defense

Of course the d-league grizz team is gonna help the lakers.

1st kwame brown for pau gasol trade.

Now you got tonight.

:smh:

So they should have thrown the game and guaranteed themselves lower playoff seeding? They had something to play for besides trying to make Lakers haters happy. If you're going to talk $&@! about a team involved in this game, it should be the Jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom