OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
bruh you ask me everytime. i told you.

i aint buying it, athleticism, shooting and i aint buying the "crafty" label. i dont see it.
Watched a game a week or 2 ago and he couldn't beat Nick Calathes or Chris Singleton off the dribble :lol: :sick: ...I been learned my lesson over and over about primary play making ball handlers without great to elite athleticism and explosiveness...The ceilings aint that high on these types of players....He been ballin as a youngin in Europe but the NBA is another level and a game based even more on speed , athleticism and isolation...Donicic looks to like he should be solid n possibly an important piece to a contending team based on his overall skills, but you shoot for potential superstars with the top pick

N for me this aint a bash Donicic or compare him to Trae type of thing cuz he can be good....I just dont see the star or franchise changing potential in him thats all, put Luka on a team needing that extra player to put em over the top like the bucks/sixers/nuggets etc n its lit ! :pimp:

And doncic shot 31% from 3 with way less usage
It's really apples and oranges. Perhaps Luka would be better with more usage if he got to basically play like La'Melo Ball against a bunch of college kids that won't ever be good enough to play in the Euroleague, let alone the NBA. That's not an option for him though.

It's a difficult comparison to make given their situations are COMPLETELY different, but my guess is that their shooting is probably pretty similar.

N for me this aint a bash Donicic or compare him to Trae type of thing cuz he can be good....I just dont see the star or franchise changing potential in him thats all, put Luka on a team needing that extra player to put em over the top like the bucks/sixers/nuggets etc n its lit ! :pimp:
I don't think either Trae or Doncic are going to be a franchise changing #1 option on a contender type player.

It's really apples and oranges. Perhaps Luka would be better with more usage if he got to basically play like La'Melo Ball against a bunch of college kids that won't ever be good enough to play in the Euroleague, let alone the NBA. That's not an option for him though.

It's a difficult comparison to make given their situations are COMPLETELY different, but my guess is that their shooting is probably pretty similar.
The Big 12 (best conference in the NCAA ) doesnt have cats who never playing in the Euroleague or the NBA now ? ...But u just brought up his conference numbers a few posts ago, which one is it ? :lol:

The Big 12 (best conference in the NCAA ) doesnt have cats who never playing in the Euroleague or the NBA now ? ...But u just brought up his conference numbers a few posts ago, which one is it ? :lol:
The MAJORITY of people he played against in the Big 12 are not going to play for a high level team in Europe. I don't think I'm really going out on a limb by saying that.

Back
Top Bottom