OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
There's two sides to a basketball court for starters. And nothing in that video or anything other that I've seen of this dude screams he's a better prospect than Zo.
There's nothing from Luka's offensive tools that make you think that he has a much higher upside on that side of the ball?

Thank god so the narrative of him being too small is done. I was watching something where McGrady call him on the small size...but the next shot they showed him doing a interview with Sexton and he’s clearly taller then him and put 13lbs.

Same wingspan as steph, and 6'2 in shoes. He'll be good in that department. Him being taller than Sexton is surprising though.

There's nothing from Luka's offensive tools that make you think that he has a much higher upside on that side of the ball?

Not really, no. Both of their success will be dependent on hitting perimeter shots. Zo already is an elite defender in this league which already gives him a huge edge over this dude.

Trae is the most intriguing prospect along with MPJ in this draft because of the boom/bust potential. I don't know if I like Trae in Orlando, but that's looking like the landing spot for him. Hopefully MPJ goes to NY or CHI.

Trae is the most intriguing prospect along with MPJ in this draft because of the boom/bust potential. I don't know if I like Trae in Orlando, but that's looking like the landing spot for him. Hopefully MPJ goes to NY or CHI.

I don't love Porter but I wouldn't be mad taking him at 9

Who y’all late 1st/early 2nd sleepers ?

I’m rockin with Tony Carr, Shake Milton and rolling the dice on Trey Duval

Back
Top Bottom