• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder Nuggets

:pimp:

This gon be fun. We're terrible on Defense...so if Russ goes off...he's owed it. It's actually due for him.

However, if they play how they've been playing....and he does his usual act against against a good team....

IMG_9622.GIF

IMG_8151.GIF

My dawgs outchea shinin :pimp: ✨. On national TV against bish *** Russ and OKC

I got so much **** from a couple people on here a couple months ago just because I thought Gary Harris was a solid not spectacular player. I think there were dudes on here saying he was a top 5 all around SG or some **** right around when he got paid.
nt hype up lots of players that arent that good. like kelly oubre and gary harris.

this is the worst their offense has looked all season, literally all they've done was give russ the rock at the three point line & run a screen & roll for two straight quarters. I watched KD do the same thing under Brooks/Donaven & go to GS and run whatever they want.

Russ takes some ill advised shots but goddamn the coaches job is to atleast try & get him something easy

OKC has failed to reach 100 in the past 4 games, as overhyped as I thought they were, I thought they'd sleepwalk to 105 a night. They were at first but something's gone awry

I figured OKC's problem this season would be their bench, and Andre Roberson contributing nothing on offense. Didn't know their biggest problem would be their 3 main guys :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom