Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin’s league?

The same dude that ran away from OKC to join a 73-9 team? Same no.1 option that had a 3-1 lead on GSW and let it slip away by shooting his squad out of ball games and then not being aggressive enough to demand the ball in crunch time?

Now this I actually agree with :lol: KD is the guy that gets credit for the pinfall after everybody else does all the work.

Bron's gonna have to commit to playing the 4 for this Cavs team to have any chance, especially defensively. Midas whale fork over Love for Whiteside

So,

Which one of y'all's squads grabbing DJ at the deadline? Cavs won't give the BKN pick up for Jordan, but I know that's going to be the first place Clips try to send DJ to.
Yup I too think dj is going to opt out and not sure if they want to give him a 5 year deal

Want something wild to happen like the bucks randomly get him or Boston

Missed the games last night and saw we lost to the scrub *** suns :smh:

See triple Bs finally shot over 50% and a triple double :pimp:

His two best games were against Bledsoe
000.gif

Last edited:
Missed the games last night and saw we lost to the scrub *** suns :smh:

See triple Bs finally shot over 50% and a triple double :pimp:
Dude you're the homie but your team has me close. It's infuriating because of the potential

There's zero identity on both ends of the court and the defense is probably one of the worst I've seen which is even more frustrating

Jimmy was trying to do the most to end the game offensively and then they gave up a 10-0 run followed by a 9-0 run with awful turnovers

You're telling me, brother :smh:

It's gonna take some time. But we can't be losing to the damn Suns

What kind of fit is good with zinger in terms of a big man? Wonder if the Knicks would be willing to give up their first

Bledsoe got the bag from lavar didn't he smh

TJ Warren > Jimmy Butler, Andrew Wiggins.

Mans mid range game ain’t no joke.

Both he and Book combined for 70. 35 a piece. #8thseed. :smokin

Will be top 5 out of this class

Dark skin E. Gordon who is quicker off the floor and has defensive potential, both them dudes are like bowling balls when they get into the lane. When Light skin Gordon was in LA, that quick euro step was lethal when he was going downhill and to the cup, Mitchell's step does not look like a rook's

Nope. Media has spoken twice. They won’t give Harden the mvp. They will always hold something against him. Whether they think his team offense is a gimmick, that he flops too much, or doesn’t play defense.

Too early to tell. We're at like the halfway point of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom