Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's produced what?
He not a good fit for this team and At the end of the day still won't even beat the Spurs

paul-game-winner-150503.gif

IMG_0551.PNG

Wrong. We already pretty much know who roty is. Analysts talking about giving him the trophy right now. We have a good idea of mip. Good idea of dpoty. Its clear whom the 3-4 players in the mvp race are. Even after 12 games. Simple forecasting based on current performance and anticipation of team success.
Rubbish.
All that to make an argument for MVP.
Pure bollocks

It's "clear" who the 3-4 MVP candidates are?
Jokic on your MVP list? I bet nope.
Paul George on it? I bet nope.
Lamarcus on it? I bet nope.

That's just 3 examples that (based on your reasoning) with continued performance matching (or exceeding) current performance and anticipation of team success, could win MVP, and if you say there are 3-4 clear candidates then I can assure you those 3 aren't on your 3-4 list.

But of course it's way too early to say when it comes to LMA, Jokic or Paul.

It wouldn't be too early for Harden, though....I suppose him being a candidate makes sense, because he's been a candidate before?

Yea, to early for candidates for me.
ROY you can give to Simmons, I'm okay with candidates now for ROY.

Last edited:
Lol at Lamarcus and jokic and pg being in the run for mvp so far. Pg back ballin out. But. Nah.

Harden
Kyrie
Curry
Kd

Best records and best players on best teams.

Could be

AG
Yawnus.

Lol at lamarcus.

And if knicks were better zingleberry would be a favorite too.

Politics and narratives go into mvp race. But if you make history, you can change the rules.

Lol at lamarcus

Wilding Friend

Lolamarcus

Last edited:
So many PG's on teams I wanted to watch out- Fultz, CP, Rondo, IT, Milos/Bev

Want to see CP/Harden for a good stretch this seaon, been waiting

The Pistons are what I thought Miami would be this year.

They've had an extremely easy schedule besides a few games so far, they're going to fall way back down to earth soon enough. They're not very good. Every Piston fan on here hated their team before this season started :lol:

Lol at Lamarcus and jokic and pg being in the run for mvp so far. Pg back ballin out. But. Nah.

Harden
Kyrie
Curry
Kd

Best records and best players on best teams.

Could be

AG
Yawnus.

Lol at lamarcus.

And if knicks were better zingleberry would be a favorite too.

Politics and narratives go into mvp race. But if you make history, you can change the rules.

Lol at lamarcus

Wilding Friend

Lolamarcus
Best records? Best teams?
I get best players, but it's barely 10games in dawg.
Best player on what best team? Other than GSW, there is no "best team".
Celtics are 10-2 and they probably only have like 5-6 more wins than the WORST team. That's how early it is.
Best team he says.
Look I get Harden is good enough to be in the MVP race perennially, that's common sense.
Clear cut 3-4 MVP candidates in November though? That's NT sense.

It's "clear" who the 3-4 MVP candidates are?
Jokic on your MVP list? I bet nope.
Paul George on it? I bet nope.
Lamarcus on it? I bet nope.

That's just 3 examples that (based on your reasoning) with continued performance matching (or exceeding) current performance and anticipation of team success, could win MVP, and if you say there are 3-4 clear candidates then I can assure you those 3 aren't on your 3-4 list.

Wait, your overall point is fine but those are 3 weird examples. None of those three is winning MVP :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom