• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
****** still betting against bron in the playoffs..

bron gonna beat them celtics boys like a drum... easy 4-2 win in the ecf

dont @ me

4ED90BF6-AF00-4A53-9E90-0D07D586FECB.png

@wavycrocket you on this yet?

Last edited:
Kyrie can be the 4th quarter go to scorer, but I’m still not bought in on him being the all around player who can lead a team to a championship. If Jalen gets there, yes.
They'll need Hayward to win the chip I think.

" No surprise there. Irving has owned crunch-time this season, living up to his reputation as one of the NBA's top closers. According to NBA.com, the three-time All-Star has scored more than any other player in the clutch, which is defined as the last five minutes of games with a five-point margin or less. His per-36-minute averages in those situations look fake: 66.0 points, 9.4 assists, 6.0 rebounds, 1.2 steals, 1.2 blocks, 57.4-percent shooting. The sample size is tiny at this stage of the season, of course. But over 30 minutes of clutch time, Irving has scored an insane 55 points. "

That's...pretty good. :lol:

dont be disrespectful.. you dont have clout around these parts

What's the problem here? Skeedaddle. He already told you don't address him. You keep messing around me and the boys gonna hurt you so hard you gonna wish we didn't hurt you so bad. Now go on baby girl.

Wowwww 6ers lost. This brazy. I was waiting for Embiid troll post.

Why does every big try to be the clown? Dwight, Shaq and Embiid.

What if Cousins was to act like them outta nowhere. That'll be weird.

Tatum, Brown, Hayward are 3 talented SFs the Celtics will have. None of them can be the 4 IMO. So one would have to come off the bench. If Celtics can just trade Hayward and Horford as a package deal and get Cousins or AD they'll be a serious contender.

Danny could've got Boogie if he wanted to the last two or three years. I think it's safe to assume, the Celtics don't want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom