• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kyrie will be a gawd against the trash defense that cleveland has. he'll dice them boys up every game. Especially when IT has to guard him man to man since there's nobody they can hide him on.

i cant wait til that 1/3 pnr comes and kyrie shakes bron out of his orthopedic moon boots.
:rofl:

Tatum gonna mess around and get ROTY like how malcolm got it last year, even thos Saric had better numbers.

Tatum is a major piece on a team with a muuuuuuuch better record.

While Ben is phenomenal, he still might get snubbed.

Idk what it is about some of my co-workers :lol: these *****s telling me with a straight face, dead *** serious that they'll beat Lonzo 1 on 1. I'm trying to get these dudes to understand that they'll get smacked by dudes on the Blue but they aren't hearing me :smh:

There was a post in here and a lot of people were saying they would score 15-20 points if they were in an NBA game one time :lol:

Y’all going to learn. Never seen a player with Hardens skill set. Hopefully he ends up with the Dirk career where he gets his flowers eventually even though he’s been a premier player for a while.

james-harden-sideeye-gif.gif

Yo Dippo was ballin' and was looking like a player last night. Watched in amaze. With Dion and his ankle right now, makes me wish moves were made for him

Tatum gonna mess around and get ROTY like how malcolm got it last year, even thos Saric had better numbers.

tenor.gif

nah man

There's literally zero chance of that happening unless ben has a season ending injury. Saric was a bench player who played major minutes towards the end on a bad team. The sixers are probably gonna be a playoff team and Ben is gonna be an all star unless some massive snubbing takes place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom