• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re going to pay for DeAndre you better have a strong idea of how you’re going to use him. Not a guy i would want to just spend on and throw in any situation.

As I said DJ works perfectly with KLove and puts everybody back into their natural spot which by itself makes them a better defensive team, nevermind the fact that Deandre is a plus defender regardless of the overrated label he gets. He helps your glaring rebounding problem as well with KLove playing center (dumbest idea yet). They also become probably the outright second best team.

Yet in still, their problem is their still only the second best team which does nothing for Bron. If they can get Bev (who I know is still hurt) and Lou Will for your bench, that may bring them a lot closer. But GS still added Nick Young and Casspi, two productive bench guys for cheap and they still have a monopoly on small ball. Even with the numbers showing their patented "death" lineup isn't necessarily "death" anymore.

Yea I really thought this would be Rozier's breakout year offensively but defensively they are both bulldogs!
Rozier has been a killer in some games he led a big comeback when myrie was on the bench
Rozier has been hot and cold. Smart has been ice cold all year. It would be nice to have someone that can come in besides those two that is better than Larkin. Lou Will would fit that role quite nicely.

As I said DJ works perfectly with KLove and puts everybody back into their natural spot which by itself makes them a better defensive team, nevermind the fact that Deandre is a plus defender regardless of the overrated label he gets. He helps your glaring rebounding problem as well with KLove playing center (dumbest idea yet). They also become probably the outright second best team.

Yet in still, their problem is their still only the second best team which does nothing for Bron. If they can get Bev (who I know is still hurt) and Lou Will for your bench, that may bring them a lot closer. But GS still added Nick Young and Casspi, two productive bench guys for cheap and they still have a monopoly on small ball. Even with the numbers showing their patented "death" lineup isn't necessarily "death" anymore.
Bev is out for the year.

We know the type of players Smart and Rozier are at this point. All this talk about Rozier is untradable and Smart losing weight and is a much better shooter was BS.

No knock on either, both are solid role players, but just way over valued.

Damn I thought I heard a couple months. Welp.

If anything that may make West even quicker on the abort mission button.

We know the type of players Smart and Rozier are at this point. All this talk about Rozier is untradable and Smart losing weight and is a much better shooter was BS.

No knock on either, both are solid role players, but just way over valued.
Smart is said to garner as minutes as he does because he 'knows" the offense and defense better than anyone else on the team. I buy it but still he needs to produce.

Tyson has been a corpse for years. His spirit left his body when Josh Smith dunked on him in the playoffs a couple years ago.

Tyson is 35 years old & wasn't particularly durable at his peak.

Not sure why he's being mentioned at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom