• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean dude was putting up Shaq numbers after the asb last year and they were still getting scraped most of the time

He’s just so bad defensively. That time with Garnett thus far with Thibs has done absolutely nothing.

Aint eem mad

Warriors rookie forward Jordan Bell on the money gesture he made during starting lineup introductions before facing the Bulls: "I wanted to see how cash consideration was playing over there." The Bulls drafted Bell in the second round this past summer, then traded his draft rights to the Warriors for $3.5 million.

I actually think Bell made a comment about that earlier in the year, like thankful that he ended up on GSW

Aint mad at the troll game at all doe

And if you hoop you'd know if a squad basically thinks you're not worth having it don't matter where you end up, you're going at they neck 110% the next time you see them

I kind of rather play 24 mpg on a bad team than spot minutes on a great team.

It’s short sighted but still
Lot of **** plays into a statement like this, but in Jordan Bell's specific case, I think he's in a better situation for his financial future. Show out in limited time on a team that suits his strengths and possibly steal a bag all the while learning from dem dudes

Lot of **** plays into a statement like this, but in Jordan Bell's specific case, I think he's in a better situation for his financial future. Show out in limited time on a team that suits his strengths and possibly steal a bag all the while learning from dem dudes

He’s only playing 10 minutes a game and has only appeared in 13 games.

I think it’s easier to get a bag looting

He’s only playing 10 minutes a game and has only appeared in 13 games.

I think it’s easier to get a bag looting
Question there in lies, could he even loot on a bad team. More minutes means more chance for your weaknesses to be exposed

I think he's definitely got something going for him even in the limited role he has for now

Until you can buy a house or car with wins, I'm taking the money
Unquestionably. The debate is which would be the best route to obtain that money and secure a better opportunity. Limited time on a title team or 20+ mpg on a bottom feeder. Pretty good topic tbh

Question there in lies, could he even loot on a bad team. More minutes means more chance for your weaknesses to be exposed

I think he's definitely got something going for him even in the limited role he has for now

He’s a defensive minded big, everyone knows he’s not a threat outside of dunking.

But in 24 mpg he’d get you multiple steals and blocks playing alongside Lauri.

He’s a defensive minded big, everyone knows he’s not a threat outside of dunking.

But in 24 mpg he’d get you multiple steals and blocks playing alongside Lauri.
True, I guess I wasn't considering the actual hypothetical of getting 24 guaranteed minutes no matter what :lol:

I'm looking at strictly as the two individual circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom