• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got jury duty in DTLA at 7 but I’ll battle through this Clipper game.

People still go to jury duty? I throw them ****s away soon as I see it in the mailbox :lol:

8c3.jpg

Wait, I just got put on to the All Star Game being 2 team captains, the 2 top vote-getters. Then they pick with no respect to conference.

I'm in.

Now let's get HORSE in the skills competitions, but for real HORSE. Not that crap they tried like 7, 8, whatever years ago.

Reactions: MVP
Where did this LAL/HOU beef develop from? :lol:

Blake and Ibaka at it again man. They going have to shoot the fair one, one day.

Wait, I just got put on to the All Star Game being 2 team captains, the 2 top vote-getters. Then they pick with no respect to conference.

I'm in.

Now let's get HORSE in the skills competitions, but for real HORSE. Not that crap they tried like 7, 8, whatever years ago.

Kd vs oj was lit

Not sure whether the new all star game format will really makes it being more watchable. Sure, too many superstars are on the western conference now. But what is more important is that they at least play basketball and not having a full court shootaround with zero defense.

Dudes said "it didn't even look like they were guarding him"

It's Carmelo, you can't.
That's why it looks like that.
You think these NBA players are just gassing him when they say?, "contain was the best I could do"

They aren't out there playing around.
They're trying, for what it's worth.

Bomani jones with a great idea, let them dudes shoot for captains

Them dudes like to throw up half court shots anyways.. let them shoot half court for captains

Nah the top vote getters should be captains. It's a fan service game the fans should have as much control as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom